My work Pt. 3

NateNate77 asked:
Oh boy can't wait for part 3.

Ilikefinaldestination (AO3) asked:
can we get a part 3

I moved a little. My head still hurting, my limbs aching, chills running through all of my body. Seems like my struggle caught the attention of the group, as they walked closer to me, surrounding the bed I was in. They started taking, but I couldn't hear anything, a faint buzzing sound in my ears instead.

They turned to me, the one with a pilot hat waved to me, probably greeting me. I tried moving my hand, but my body refused to move, followed by a stream of pain running through my body. My wince caught their attention as they goed back to discussing with themselves. My hearing was slowly coming back, being able to hear some faint whispers now. My breathing got more fast paced, the felling of being stuck overwhelming my body as nothing I did resulted in anything.

"I do... ay" Was something I was able to make out. Coming from the same eerie tall drone with a pilot hat.

"Of course... N, he was fro..." The worker drone with purple hair said.

"But he seems to be getting better" The astronaut lady siad. Finally the buzzing stopped and I could understand them. I tried to speak, but my throat tied itself, making me cough.

"Oh God, it's alive!" The drone with short hair said.

"Of course it's alive, we checked his beating" A drone with twintails said annoyed. I stopped caughing, the astronaut lady ran away, the others seemed confused, but stayed looking at me. She came back with a bottle of water.

"Sorry, I don't have a glass for you, but this is better than nothing" She handed me the water bottle, wich I took and drank some. The water freed my throat, never feeling something better in my life. I signed for the lady to come closer, she obeyed.

"E-eat" I whispered in her ear. She nodded and went out, quickly coming back with a salt bag and pouring it on the water.

"Drink this, I'll bring something for you to eat rigth now" I took the water and drank. The salty taste overloading my mouth. As I waited for the woman to come back, the drones looked to me, not one saying a word. My head started to make sense of things, the pain slowly going away. Tessa came back with a plate full of soup.

"Here, I thought that a soup would be better in your state" She handed me the plate and I took it. I ate, or drank it. I don't know, and don't really care. It was good, that's what matters. I placed the plate in my lap, savoring the taste. It didn't have much time since I had soup, but for some reason, it seemed like I didn't have it for ages.

"Thanks" I said as I turned to the group "Can anyone tell me what's happening?" The astronaut lady stepped foward.

"A lot of things happened, but the most important are that Earth was nearly destroyed and you were frozen for a long time" I stopped. The Earth was nearly destroyed? What happened? What would do that? A meteor? And I've been frozen? So it did work, but if they got me out that means.

"Is the drone still inside?!" I quickly asked. They looked between themselves "There was a drone with me in the room you got me out?" They shook their heads. Fuck, so it escaped. This is bad, really bad.

"What's the deal with this drone?" The drone with short hair asked.

"The first prototype of drones, but it was infected by a virus, being able to do strange things, like superpowers or something" I quickly explained, trying to think of something to do now.

"We're also chasing a drone with superpowers" The emo worker said. Maybe they were the same.

"Name's Cyn?" I asked, receiving a nod from them "Fuck, so it escaped. Bad news, but I know what to do"