Oneself jealousy (Yandere N x Uzi)

Daisy (AO3) asked:

Hello, can you make one about Uzi ending up in the past (aka the mansion) with a past N Yandere and being jealous of the mysterious drone that stole his Uzi's heart (aka himself)

Uzi wakes up, but doesn't open her eyes, fearing the intense light she might receive. This was her usual morning, waking up to go to school, however, ever since she met N, she didn't have to go there anymore, because she banished herself from the colony. Only one more thing she had to thank N for, one more in a giant list of things. She couldn't believe she had found someone so perfect like him, kind, funny, good looking, literal perfection.

The girl felt her cheeks heat up, just thinking about him makes her happy, but, now that she felt her body, she noticed something strange. It didn't feel her own, as if she was in a different body, but it was probably nothing, just some morning feeling. She also felt that the ground was more solid and cold, different from her confy and warm bed. Had N taken her to his room again? Oh, how she hoped it was the case. He sometimes will take Uzi to his room, feeling too cold for his liking, since disassembly are naturally nearly freezing on their insides.

Uzi decided to stop wasting time and see if her angel trully had taken her once again. She opened her eyes, only to be met with a dark view of a wood ceiling, one that she had never seen before. She raised her torso, looking aorund in an attempt to figure out where she is, only to find more unknow places. She was layed in the corner of an empty room. It was dark, no windows to bring light inside, but she could bearly see the emptyness this room was, no furniture or drone, nothing inside. On the outside of this place she could hear the sound of water hitting the ground, presumably a storm, being confirmed by a thunder roaring on the sky.

Uzi was surprised, but not in a good way. She didn't know wich place this was, she never even saw anything like this before in her life. She was in a completely strange place, possibly in danger, but she couldn't give way to fear, not now. She got up and noticed that she wasn't wearing her usual clothes, but instead a black and white maid uniform with a maid tiara in her head. Her eyes hollowed. She didn't sleep wit these clothes, nor had anything like this. This only meant that whoever captured her had changed her up. Uzi felt unconfortable, her body feeling even more the coldness of the room. She hugged herself, wanting any type of familiar embrance she could have.

She heard some rambling from outside, not being able to make out what it meant, but it was clearly someone old talking. She slowly and silently walked to the door of this room and slightly opened it, making a crack in wich she could see the outside. A corridor with some big paintings in the walls, followed by a big room with a chess organized ground, that room being much more bright than the corridor. Uzi could see some tables and chairs inside the room, but what caught her attention was a male worker drone wearing a butler outfit, covering his face against a tall human with a tophat and monocle yelling at him.

The female worker dorne couldn't believe what she was seeing, a human. A live one. She didn't expect to really see one, at least not in Copper-9. There wasn't supposed to be any, not after the core's collapse, so that could only mean that... This wasn't Copper-9. Before Uzi could sink any deeper in her thoughts, she was snapped by the man yelling at the worker.

"YOU CAN'T DO A SIMPLE TASK SUCH AS MAKING THIS TABLE CLEAN?!" He slapped the worker, quickly regretting his action as the pain crawled his hand.

"B-But sir, the table was alredy broken when you bought it" The small, long silver haired drone with white eyes answered with fear.

"YOU DARE SPEAK BACK AT ME LIKE THAT?!" The human took a fork from the table "YOU'LL SEE WHAT HAPPENS TO MALFUNCTIONING DRONES AROUND HERE!" The human pierced the fork inside the drone's visor, instantly killing the poor worker, oil gushing out of it's cracks, his body falling limp on the ground "Oh well, you won't see anymore" The human chuckled, before he turned to the side and pointed at a drone, who quickly approached the man, saluting him. The human looked around, before spotting someone far from him.