Yanderes

Guest asked:
Yandere N/V, except since they're both yanderes it loops back around to them acting like dorks instead of being menacing or creepy. Like they're trying to stalk each other and thus keep accidentally being caught by each other. V's a lot better at faking it and keeping her cool than N is, but even she looks pretty silly when N turns around and sees her trying to take a picture of him.

N flies around the spiral. He's looking for V, but can't find her anywhere. He starts to get worried. He had plans of following V for the entire day and see that beautiful form of her walking around, her beautiful voice talking with others, but he can't find her anywhere. It's as if she vanished from the planet they were in. N spotted something shinning in the floor, so he decided to fly down and inspect it.

N landed and walked to the shinning object, it was a ring, a ring he gave V. N was very worried now. V told him that she would never take it off, so what was it doing here, on the ground, on the middle of nowhere. N's mind thought of million of things, but none were plausible. V was strong, she could ifght; V was fast, she could escape; V was inteligent, she would always find a way to survive; But this little piece of metal proved that something did happen, and it wasn't good.

N strarted to think on what he could do now, but was interrupted by the sound of a flash. He quickly turned his head to the source of the sound. He saw the figure he was looking for, perfection in the form of a drone. She was taking a photo of him from behind a building. She noticed that N looked at her direction and quickly hid behind the building.

V's core was running as fast as a cheetah. She just got caught while stalking N. No, he would've called her if he had really seen her. V changed her position, just in case.

V was stalking N since this morning. She just can't get over how beautiful cute he is. His smile is just the best, his attitude is just so cute it makes V want to take that innocence out of him. V had purposely throwed the ring he gave her there, expecting N to go there. It hurt her take the ring off it was such a beautiful gift, given by N of all people, but she had her reasons. She wanted to take a photo of him worried about her, so she can always know, that he cares about her, and also, because she wants him to give the ring to her one more time. The time he gave her for the first time it was so perfect, so beautiful, so N. The second time did not get worse, somehow, it was even better, so she had high hopes for this third time.

She decided to continue her stalking. She loved seeing N worried about her, but when she turned to look at him. She didn't see anything, as if he was never there. Did she hallucinate about him again? She looked to the ring and he was still there, but V wasn't convinced he was just a hallucination, so she decided to take a look at the photo she took. She opened the photo and saw that, yes, N was there, but where was he now?

V then heard a loud bump, as if something hit a metal pipe. She quickly made her way to the source of the sound with her claws ready to rip a worker apart, but she only saw the sight of a setting sunshine. She snickered and started to laugh. She took a photo and looked at it.

N was running with his hands on the air. He had bested her and was able to hide from V. unfortunaly, it wasn't for long. V printed the photo and kissed it. She was going to remember this one very well.