Hard Life (N x Uzi)

maria_mm10 (AO3) asked:
N/Uzi angst please! Uzi is sad and crying over her mother's death and how her dad mistreats her or something, and N comforts her! :>

I'm going to use an AU of mine, named Cursed Ownership.
If you want to know more about it, you can acess my Tumblr.

There was a empty storage room. The door was locked, no one was inside. It was dark, half of the room was in complete darkness.

From the darkness appeared two yellow eyes, reaching the ceiling. Below the eyes came a small female worker drone with purple hair; leather jacket with a dark shirt underneath; the shirt had a purple pentagon with three arrows coming out of it; and a black shorts with black boots. The worker stumbled to the ground, she was shaking and holding her right arm.

From the shadows came a male disassembly drone with no tail. He had 2,50 meters, having trouble fitting in the room; white messy hair with 5 eyes in a headband on his head; black trench coat; and a huge chain in a leash on his neck. He walked foward coming out of the shadows, while the worker sat on the ground, laying her back on the wall.

"H-Holy shit" The worker said between breaths, exhausted "We're... We're alive" The worker said while breathing heavily, putting her hand above a huge cut on her arm, going from her wrist to her elbow. The disassembly leaned close to her.

"Do you need help with that Uzi?" Asked the disassembly, pointing at the wound on her arm.

"Don't worry N. My curse is going to heal me, like always" Uzi said, clenching her wound, clearly in pain "Just gonna take some time" N looked worried at the wound "He surely isn't pulling back huh?" Uzi laughed a bit. The laugh quickly turned into a cry "Why? Why did this have to happen to me?" Uzi whispered to hersel, but N was able to hear it.

"H-Hey, calm down, we're okay now" N was nervous. Being alone for so long made his social skills one of the worst things a drone could have.

"Calm down? CALM DOWN?! MY FATHER IS TRYING TO KILL ME BECAUSE OF A FUCKING HALLUCINATION OF MY *sob* DEAD MOTHER!!!" Uzi started to fully cry, not able to stop the tears anymore "THAT ASSHOLE KEEPS USING MY MOTHERS IMAGE AS A SAINT, HE'S USING HER IMAGE TO SEND THE ENTIRE PLANET TO KILL ME!" Uzi hugged her leg and put her hands on her head "H-How can I calm down?" Uzi continued to cry "I can't even trust the only thing I remeber from my mother. I can't trust the only family I have. I can't trust anyone in this planet. WHAT SHOULD I DO?!" Uzi looked to N, only to see that he wasn't there anymore. That's when she felt something wrap around her, a warm feeling Uzi hadn't felt in a long time. A chain fell on her shoulder.

"You can trust me" N, with half of his body transformed in shadows, said in a sweet and soft tone while hugging her from behind. Uzi blushed and started crying more, now hugging onto N's arms. N simply smiled and hugged Uzi harder, blushing a little "Life is hard. We all had it bad, but it's only with the help of those we trust that we can stand up, so please Uzi, let me be that one you trust. I want to be able to stand you up, to help, for the rest of your life" Uzi blushed more and hugged his arm harder.

"P-Please, stay with me N" N smiled.

"Of course I will shorty" He chuckled.

My exams are arriving, so I won't write something for some time. When I can, I'll try do something.