My little biscuits (Yandere N x Uzi)

FaulterStream8 asked:
can you do a yandere n x uzi with protective n

N and Uzi were walking around the colony. The workers had alredy warmed up to N, noticing that he was too wholesome to do anything bad, so they allowed him to walk around. Uzi was happy that she finally had a friend to talk to, and he was a disassembly. Now she could throw that on Lizzy's face. N was just happy that they didn't see him as bad anymore and could spend more time with Uzi. Something about ther made him feel happy.

"I was planning on making a new gun, but with a different type of ammunition. What do you think N?" Uzi said excited, looking at N.

"That would be awesome Uzi!" N said with his happiness, not really understanding a single thing she said.

"Oh look if it isn't the purple freak and her murder friend" Said a drone from the side. N and Uzi looked at him.

"Yeah man. Surprinsingly the freak was only able to be friends with a killer, hahaha" Said another drone on the side. Both of them started laughing. N started to growl, he did not like that one bit. No one would insult her like that, not in front of him. Uzi on the other hand was not affected by the drones insults, since she became used to it. She was going to ignore them, like she always did.

"Hey Uzi, take this and make a better use of it than your friend" One of them said while throwing a sharp rock with the name Uzi in it. Uzi protected her face with her arms. It wasn't the first time someone threw something at her, but she didn't feel any impact. She looked at it and saw that N had grabbed the rock. He looked at it and smashed it with his fist, transforming it in dust. He looked at the workers with hate in his eyes. They backed away in fear and started running away. N was going to follow them, but Uzi quickly ran to him and grabbed his arm.

"Hey hey, calm down. It was nothing" She satrted to caress his back "Why don't we just go home and sleep a little?" Uzi said with a soft smile, making N calm down.

"Okay. Let's go" He said, putting Uzi on his shoulders, earning a little yelp from her, wich made him giggle. N quickly took fly and made his way to the pod. There Uzi got inside and walked to N's room, where she layed on his bed and prepared to sleep.

"C'mon. Lay here with me" She said, wanting to cuddle with N. N blushed.

"I'll go in a minute, you can sleep first. I'll just do a quick thing" Uzi puffed and crossed her arms, but accepted, going into sleep mode. N looked at her and smiled. He loved her with every inch of his being. Her cute smile, funny personality, unpredictable thinking. It was all so perfect for N, but now he had to take care of something. So his perfect time with Uzi would have to wait.

N could be seen flying towards the colony. He wanted to find two specific workees. They would pay for what they did. He landed in front of the door and made his best act, to hide the boiling anger in his core. He knocked on the door and a guard opened it a bit. N gave a little wave to him and the guard smiled, letting him in. N quickly made his way inside the colony and began searching those two.

He tried to hide in the shadows as much as he could, even if he was bad at it. Most workers who saw him only thought it was funny and cute to see him trying to be sneaky. They didn't question it howerver. Coming from N, it was probably just another game he was playing.

N walked in a alleway, just to find those two. They had bottles of alcohol in their hands and were stumbling a bit. N could guess they were drunk.

"Man, did you see that girl? She was totaly into me" The other drone laughed.

"Yeah sure man. Last time you said that you received a slap in the face" They heard a sound of something breaking in the end of the alleyway. They look at it and see a tall drone with yellow eyes, covered by the shdows, looking at them.

"Hey man, w-what's that?" He said pointing at the figure, but when they looked at it, they saw nothing. They scratched their head, maybe it was just a hallucination.

One of the two heard something from above and looked at it, noticing those two yellow eyes dropping towards him. He couldn't even react as the shadowy drone cut his arm clean off. Tse drone took his arm and placed it around his neck, and hung him up. The other watched in horror at what happened to his friend. He tried to escape, but fell to the ground. Looking to his legs he noticed a huge hole in them, with a yellow liquid consuming them.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHH. IT HURTS, HELP HEL-" The pain had satrted to consume the worker's body, until the shadowy drone put a pipe, as thin as a finger, but sharp like a blade in his open mouth, forcing him to close it. His mouth was now stuck, not only because of the pipe locking it up, but because the worker refused to open. Fearing the pain it will cause. The worker saw a tail with a yellow liquid in a tank in the end, swinging around, until it came directly towards his chest.

The tail pierced the workers chest and started to destroy him from inside out, creating an insufurable pain that the worker couldn't hold any longer. He opened his mouth to scream, not caring about the pipe in his mouth, ripping through the upper side of his head, killing him.

N watched all of this. He didn't feel anything, but felt like he needed to do this. He looked to the side. The hung worker was still alive, so N walked to him and pulled him by the leg, decapitating him. N didn't feel anything when killing those two, but he did feel something when he relaised he would now go back to Uzi. He could finally sleep with the most perfect angel in the universe. His beloved Uzi.