Cute facade (Yandere N x Uzi)

Ale (AO3) asked:

Hello, you can make one of Yandere N but with a personality change, I mean it was always like a V but they pretend to be the N that we all know to have Uzi's heart to the point of deceiving everyone and killing his bullies for making Uzi cry and may he win.

Uzi, a small worker drone with purple hair and eyes; wearing a black sweater with a low batterie crossed out with bones printed; purple socks and black boots was walking out of school with one of the only drones she could call a friend, Thad, a worker drone with blonde hair and green eyes; wearing a white and red baseball cap; a red jacket with yellow sleeves; a black shirt with a zero underneath and red sneackers.

They were talking about random topics, just wanting to get anything school related off their heads. Unbeknown to them, from afar, they were being watched. A tall drone with silver hair and yellow eyes; wearing a pilot's cap and a black trenchcoat, stood on the top of a building, observing the two workers walking together. His expression clearly showing anger, as his teeths greeted and fist clenched at the sight of that jock with the goth.

He couldn't believe Uzi would rather waste her time talking to a no life, with no future, destined to fall into the use of drugs, since no one cares about his miserable life anymore, than with him, who would give his best to bring everything of good in the world to her. But, he still had time. If he just spent more time with Uzi, she'll probably leave this future magnet addict behind and stay with him, forever. That's why, he has to act now.

"No way, that's just impossible!" Uzi laughed.

"Believe me, it is" Thad reassured his friend.

"Hey Uzi!" The tall drone ran to the female, hugging her, then looking at the jock "Oh, hey Thad" He said in much less high spirit, but the male worker didn't care.

"Hey N" Uzi said a bit startled "Didn't expect them to let you in"

"Neither did I, but the guard is a super nice guy" N said as he remembered when he entered, wich was pretty easy, he just had to fake a badly made apology letter and the guard let him in.

"Probably Ron, he was always a good person" Thad added, much to N's inside annoyance.

"What are you doing here afterall?" Uzi asked.

"Oh, I just acame here to see you, bring you back to the pod, but I see that you have a friend" N looked to Thad, his anger boiling by seeing the two's reaction. Both had a small blush on their visor's. This made N's core sink, but quickly recuperating as he thought it could just be from embarassment, afterall, Uzi was a social outcast.

"Yeah, you could say so" Uzi said as she scratched the back of her head. None of the three had anything to say after that, creating an unconfortable air as they walked, until they reached the door that lead to outside the colony. They stopped right in front of it.

"Well, that's as far as I'll take you Uzi. I have to go now" Thad took Uzi's hand and kissed it, then turning aorund and waving at her as he left.

"Bye" The female said in a flustered tone, blushing from the gentleman act she received.

N however, couldn't take his hollowed, shaking, glitching eyes out of Thad's back. He couldn't believe that bearly sentient leftover of a scrapyard dared to court Uzi in front of him. Someone so useless and misarable that if he was in a show, would be forgotten in the third episode, wich must be the reason his parents never came back for him, wich lead to him being adopted by a family that does the same thing, only this time they're actually present.