Some time together (V x Yn)

Samy_s1wp asked:

okay! so, can u do a V x yn pls? I'm my au pls(my au is where yn is a "worker drone" but they are actually a disassembly drone and they have their own apartment)

A worker was walking on the barren wasteland that was Copper-9. He was in search of a specific building, caused by a lost bet. Now, he was here, walking on the open space, asking to get killed by the abominations that roamed in the sky, but he had been lucky, he was nearly arriving at the city and none of the monsters even appeared in his vision once. Everything was quiet, too quiet, giving the worker chills on his spine. Maybe he was just lucky and the murderers weren't here.

His legs lost contact with the ground as he finished his thought. The feeling of falling took over his mind as he processed what was happening; a sharp pain emancipated from his elbow to the rest of his body, being impaled directly to the hard and cold ground. The pain reached his throat, making a loud scream escape his lips as his oil painted the snow below him. The hollowed eyes of the poor prey darted to the figure standing above him, it's arm directly on his wound. A hooded figure, much alike to a worker drone, but with the fateful yellow cross and halo of eyes staring directly at him with a giant smile in it's face. The worker didn't have to time to react, when it's killer raised an arm and swiftly decapitated the fragile existance. The hooded monster looked around, seeing only a dead wasteland, as they were used to.

"Congratulations" The creature heard coming from above, fallowed by a round of applauses. From the sky, three creatures floated, a pigtailed female drone wearing a business suit; a short haired femme with only a small black coat amd a male drone using a pilot's cap and a black trenchcoat. The three disassembly drones flew down, close to the blue hooded figure with black leggings and shoes "With this one and the others you got, we're gonna be able to live for at least a month with no need to worry" J, the pigtailed disassembler, said with authority.

"Does this mean we get a day off?" N, wearing the pilot cap, asked with ingenuity in his voice, but a very genuine smile and hope. J turned to him with a stern face, before slapping him in the face, making the male disassembly stumble back and touch the side of his head that was hit.

"Of course not stud! You specially! Double the work for you tomorrow" The leader responded with clear anger in her voice. V, the short haired drone, chuckled in amusement, but YN, the hooded creature, didn't seem pleased with the situation, even if silence was everything coming from them as the scene occured "V, you get the corpses, I'll make this liability work" J continued, pulling out a shock baton, ready to incentive N to focus. The innocent boy quickly flew away from their leader, fearing the punishment, but she followed behind him, leaving the last two members of the group alone.

YN left out a sigh, feeling bad about not standing up for N, once again. They probably should go back to the bunker, it might get suspicious if they stay out here for too long. V noticed her teammate walking away, their back arched and a look of guilt in their face. This worried the female, making her core hurt a little, something she doesn't feel in a long time.

"H-Hey" The hooded disassembler turned around, facing the short haired drone, making her hesitate for a second, but with enough confidence, she continued "Since we have food for some time, I was thinking... Maybe we could hang out for a bit?" She played with her fingers, rolling them around eachother in nervousism; a slight blush in her visor.

"As much as I'd love to, I can't. It would be too weird for a 'worker' like me to stay out here for a prolonged amount of time and come back alive. That's not even counting the possibility of being seen" They proclamed.

"It doesn't need to be out here. We could hang out in... Your apartment" She responded in a rather desperate way.

"Do you even know what you just offered?" YN retorted, incredulous she would even consider that option.

"I'm good at sneaking my way past things" She continued. The hooded drone looked at her directly in the eyes, before sighing.

YN was sitting on a couch, inside their apartment in the bunker, watching a movie with some batteries alongside V, who was sitting some inches away from them. She was clearly nervous, a blush being constant in her face, not even focusing on the movie. She could only think about the drone on her side. The female didn't know why, but she couldn't stop thinking about them, specially in a romantic way, wich baffled her. YN had a similar body to that of a worker, her usual prey. Their body was so small and appetizing, yet, she didn't feel the need to devour them, but instead, the want to stay by their side.

V looked at them, that are unaware of her stares. Their side was completely free for her to lay on. The femme blushed more. How could she think of that? What would they think if they knew? Would they like it? Allow her to do so? The constant thoughts kept V at an uneasiness, until she took a deep breath and decided to calm down a little. She looked at his side again, still being free. The batteries were a little foward on the couch, so she could just lay on them to take some batteries to her. Yes, that could work.

V looked at it one more time, gaining confidence on what she was going to do. The female slowly moved her head to YN's shoulder, were she layed, taking the attention of the hooded drone, who looked at her with curiosity. The visitor then took some batteries and throwed it in her mouth, giving them a non-verbal response. YN decided to not think too much about it, even if it was quite odd for her to do this. A small blush appeared in their face as a thought surged in their mind, but that wouldn't be the case.

Some time passed, with the two staying in the same position, but Yn was getting more disconfortable each minute. The heat in their body was raising for some reason, but there wasn't anything out of the ordinary in the room, as the thermometer stayed in the normal temperature of the bunker. The short haired disassembler in their side was also feeling the same warmth, but she knew the reason. Staying so close to them was making her systems work faster due to how anxious she was, making her heat up.

Yn was not able to take it anymore, if things continued like this, they would pass out and reboot. They started to remove their hoodie, allowing the cooling systems to work better. They could only hope that V wouldn't mind the topless hang out. She, however, was surprised by the sudden action. She couldn't believe they would actually do this. Her visor only displayed a huge yellow line, with her sytems working faster than they were programmed, forcing a shut down.

V fell on the couch, catching the attention of YN, who looked at her, worried that anything might have happened.

(Author's notes: Had to make some little things about the character, such as his colors and all, hope you don't mind them.

Also, sorry if this wasn't what you were expecting)