CHAPTER 28

HAZEL'S POV

"One ticket for mens volleyball please."

I am now in the city gymnasium to watch Airon and his team. I didn't seen him this morning 'cause they left very ealy, but of course he never forget to text or call me.

I went inside the court and chose to sit in the front row so I can see him clearly. I just arrived on time, they are about to start. If they made it to top 3, they will play on the nationals. To a bigger stage, the dream of every volleyball player like my Omi hehe.

'Go Omi! You can do this top ace!'

Nah, I'm cheering in my mind hehe. I don't want to be spotted by his fans, he's pretty popular. But I never get jealous because he's snobbing every one of them. So, I took my phone and started to take pictures and videos of him while playing.

"HA! I was right! It's Hazel!"

I looked behind me when I heard my name. "Harry?!"

It was Harry and the whole team, wearing their club uniforms. They are shocked to see me again after a long time. I smiled and waved at them.

"Hi, long time no see. How are you guys doin'?" I asked.

They answer all at once and I can't help but to laugh, how I missed this guys. They are all my friends in my former school. They laughed at their self too and then greeted me.

"Watching yer bf's game?" Harry asked and sat beside me.

"Yes."

"Hehe I have a good news Haze."- Harry. The others are sitting behind us, watching and analizing the players on the court.

"What? You made it to top 3 and you're going to the national-"

"Hey hey stop right there Haze! I'm the one who will say it." he said while pouting. Aaaah he's so cute, I can't help but to smile.

"Hahaha sorry. Okay, say it."

"Hmmp! So yea, we made it!" He said smiling widely at me.

"I always knew your team will made it. Congrats, Harry."

"Thank you Haze! And one more thing.."

I turned to look at him. He looks serious now. "What again?"

He sighed. "I know this sounds stupid but I changed my mind, I will stay and continue my career here in our country."

"Ohh.." I just stared at him, didn't know what to say.

"But don't worry, I won't come or try to win you back. I'm actually happy for your new relationship because I saw you happier than the time when you're with me-"

"Hep! Don't say that Harry." I smiled at him. "Being with you was one of the happiest time of my life."

He gasped and showed his teary eyes. "Stop it! Yer gonna make me cry!"

"Hahaha you never change. But yea, goodluck and thank you for everything."

He suddenly hugged me, "Thanks. But if he hurt you or something, I'm always free hehe-"

A hand grabbed his face and pushed him away from me. It was Harris behind us. "Stop flirting with Haze, you idiot!"

Harry glared at him, then they started to argue as usual. We just laughed while watching them. When I heard the ref's whistle, I turned to look at the court.

"Woah they won!" I saw Airon and his team gathered around and talking with their coach. They'll be playing on the nationals too next year, on january.

I got up to leave and said goodbye them. Harry want to send me off but I told him I am going to see my boyfriend hehe. And of course his twin made fun of him again, so when he turned away, I immediately left them.