Chapter 43

West coast- Lana Del Rey

Marcelo pov
♚♚♚
Bo called me and told me about one of the strippers at my club.

She was found dead in the back of the club. Furious can't even describe how I fucking feel. She was found with almost nothing covering her body. There was a slit in her throat almost disconnecting her head from her
body.

Taking care of my employees is one of my top priorities. As long as they pay me back with loyalty in return. At my clubs I make sure the girls get top security seeing their work can get dangerous.

This can either be Franz, my father or the Russians.

"This makes me fucking sick" Carlos said holding a hand over his mouth clearly in disgust.

"Bo, run the security cameras from eight till close. Call me if you see anything. Flynn, run her id. Let her family know there was an accident and offer compensation. Rest of you here, clean this up. Ask the family what they want to do with the body." I ordered before pushing my shades back down and heading out. I might not seem remorseful but deep down I'm pissed.

This was somebody's daughter. Just murdered in cold blood like she was nothing.

I don't stay too long at my clubs. I used to be here all the time before I was a married man. Now I don't see a point in being here unless it's for work or Zaliah wants to come.

I used to work all the time. Nonstop. Until I realized there was more to just working and being 'powerful'. I guess I have Zaliah to thank for that.

My phone rang as I got into my car. Giving my driver the okay to drive off.

"I made lunch, I dropped it off at your office."

Lunch? Zaliah doesn't cook. At all. So why would she make me lunch?

"Thanks Tesoro, I'm sorry about this morning. I had an emergency."

"It's fine. I'm going to get my hair done for dinner this week." The dinner being the alliance dinner with the Americans. It's a work dinner mostly. It ensures our
Alliance, and with everything going on I need all the alliances I can get.

"Did you take the card I gave you?"

I could practically see her eyes rolling. "Of course you're like a millionaire."

Millionaire? That's a bit insulting.

"You've offended me Tesoro, billionaire." She let out a small chuckle.

"Well according to BMZ magazine it says millionaire. Might wanna fix that."

My eyebrows lifted in interest. "I'm in a magazine?"

"Mhm. I'm looking at it now. Although there isn't a picture of you. Your name is all over it."

I never have pictures of me on the internet or published. Paparazzi try every year. Though I end up paying them off everytime. I feel targeted if my pictures are out there... I feel too seen.

"Uh huh."

"I'm going to cut it out and hang it on the fridge. It has your business accomplishments here." I couldn't help the smile that lifted my lips. As a child I remember trying to make good grades and amazing art projects hoping my mom would hang them up.

She never did.

*

"I wouldn't eat that if I were you." Carlos eyed the lunch that Zaliah brought me. It doesn't look bad... It's rice, chicken and some other stuff that looks like vegetables mixed together.