Chapter 13

Never be like you-Flume,kai 

Zaliah pov
❀❀❀
Daisy loft looked... well pink. Pink was everywhere. The couches, all the kitchen appliances, her room. I'm glad she gave me the only room that isn't pink. It was a plain room with a bed and dresser. She told me that I could do whatever I wanted to.

My phone started ringing as I finished getting ready. Today I did not have much to do but dad told me he called a meeting with me about Marcelo. So I just wore a pair of low rise jeans with a black off the shoulder sweater. Pairing it with my pearls and black heels.

Can't wait to see what's next. Tell me to breed with him?

The thought made me shiver as I answered my phone. "Zaliah." Ah my cousin Juni.

"Hey Juni-"

"Nico was ran off the road." My phone slipped from my fingers as it hung up the call in the process.  Shooting out of bed I grabbed my purse and most importantly a knife as I stuffed it in my purse.

My heart rapidly beat out of my chest. I clenched my keys in my hands as I walked out of my room. I caught sight of Daisy sitting on the couch reading. She looked up with furrowed eyebrows.

"Geez you look pissed." She doggy eared the page of her book as she set it aside.

"I am and I'm about to also kill someone's kid." I rushed to the door as Daisy called out behind me as she jumped in front of me covering the door.

"What do you mean?" She raised a concerned eyebrow.

"Daisy move." My chest was heaving fast as I tried to manage my breathing.

"I can't let you kill someone's kid, you'll regret it."

"Marcelo had Nico run off the road. I could care less about regretting anything. He tried to kill my brother! So I'm going to go kill someone! Shit I don't know one of his family meme-"

"But is Nico dead? Play fair Zaliah." Daisy cut me off. Grabbing her arm I gently pushed her out of my way.

"When it comes to my brother I don't play fair, I get even how I see fit." I opened the door as I walked down the hall quickly.

*

My first stop was his house. One of the security guards told me that he was at one of his buildings. So I went there. And now I'm waiting at the reception desk. "You can go up." She popped her bubble gum giving me a smile.

Walking down the hall to his office all I could hear was the clicking of my heels as my face felt hot. Swinging open the doors to his office he was standing there leaning on the front of it with his arms crossed and a smile on his face.

He glanced at his watch before looking back up at me "I was expecting you five minutes ago"

"Do you take me as a joke?" I stood there with my arms crossed as I stared at them.

"Lil bit." He was okay. He was content with almost killing my brother.

"Okay... okay." I nodded, mumbling the words to myself. He doesn't think I'm serious.

"How's Nico?" He asked, swirling the glass of whiskey. He shrugged before continuing "I warned you Zaliah."

"Okay." I turned my heel walking straight for the door.

"You should wear jeans more often." He called at me as I slammed his door shut. Going straight for my car I held the steering wheel as I called Nico.

He answered on the first ring.

"Hey Zaliah." He mumbled really groggily. A few tears fell out my eyes as I wiped them so I could see the road clearly.

"Hey, how are you holding up?"