Chapter 10

Waste my time- Essosa
❀❀❀
Zaliah pov.

His fucking sister?

I made out with his sister? Well if he's anything like her- no. I should've never made out with Florence from the get go. It was a mistake.

It happened that night that I had sex with Dr. rolands and I was feeling guilty and stupid because I didn't want it to happen. Florence found me crying on the roof top and well she comforted me and I told her what happened but made her swear she wasn't going to say anything.

Then I kissed her, She kissed me back then she pulled away.

I thought as I stared at the Pintrest board of ideas I have to present to my father. It's been a week after meeting Daisy and all I can think about his how Florence is Marcelo's sister. Although she didn't carry any of the traits. She had blonde hair, light green eyes, a soft rounded nose and overall she had a baby face.

Standing up I went down to my father's office. Lately Nico has been in his room probably texting his crush. We tend to have dinner together instead of with the family. Which is deeply frowned upon by mother. Even when we expressed to her that all we do is sit there and talk about Raven.

Like usual I barge into my father's office without knocking. This time it got back on me as I saw my mother in his lap and they were making out her back was bare as it was facing towards me. My hand flew to my eyes as I let out a small gag.

"I tell you to knock Zaliah" I turned my back towards them as I heard them rustling around. "I'll just come back in a couple of years!" I practically ran out the door. A hand caught my arm as I was going up the stairs. I finally opened my eyes to see Nico.

Letting out a breath of relief, I tried to shake the images from my head. "What's wrong with you? You look like you saw a ghost" Nico finished walking up as he followed me to my room. "Even worse. I think I just walked in on mom and dad" I admitted as I sat down at my desk.

Nico's nose scrunched up before he started laughing. Something started itching at me to laugh as I soon joined him. Nothing was funny but at the same time everything was funny as he hurled over holding his stomach. It was the kinda laugh that made your stomach muscles tighten. "Don't be surprised when we pop up with a sibling" Nico laughed out which made me immediately stop laughing.

"Oh that's my worst nightmare. If it's anything like Raven then I'm moving out" I added. Nico agreed with a slight nod before looking at my computer.

"What's that?" He came over to look at my pinterest board.

"My million dollar idea. How do you feel about male strippers at a casino?" I asked while I scrolled showing him my idea with the red lights luminating the whole boat.

"What if you do a mix?" Good idea. I turned my head looking at my brother. He was focused on the screen "Good idea kid. What do you think about having rooms? Not that many, maybe twenty rooms?"

He nodded. "You're only three years older. I'm not a kid." He started before looking back at my board. "That's a great idea. What kind of yacht?"

I shrugged my chest still feeling sore. I've been slowly getting back into training. The worst part of this is that my father is literally there to spot me for every single workout I do. Even running. Nico finds it funny but I find it annoying. Even though deep down I love it so much.

"I know zap shit about yachts. So dad will pick that out." There was a knock on my door, Dad stepped in with ruffled hair. He also had a permanent smile on his face. Disgusting.

Me and Nico exchanged a look. "Sorry about that, Zaliah. I hope you learned your lesson to knock" I rolled my eyes. "Let me hear your idea" He came on the opposite side of me as I clicked on the board.