Chapter 29

Forever- The Beach Boys.

(Ifykyk uncle Jessie and this song 😍)

Zaliah pov
❁❁❁

Was he seducing me? Drugging me? Maybe it was his stupid attractive tattoos? Maybe it was the head? Maybe it was the way he looked? Maybe it was the way he showed me he cared? Was it his walk? The way he talked? The way he knew how to cheer me up or take my mind off of things just by irritating me.

I hated it.

I hated it so much because know I'm falling for him. I really hate it. I can't control the way my head thinks about him or the way my heart beats for him.

"Zaliah" I turned my head to Marcelo. "Huh?"

"I asked if you want strawberries with your breakfast." He's making me breakfast. Woah baby.

"Um, yeah that's fine" I answered before staring down at my lap. Pulling out my phone I noticed Daisy texted me.

Daisy: Lottie's been acting weird, Is she with you?

Me: No. Haven't saw her in awhile.

I set my phone down as Marcelo sat breakfast in front of me. French toast with strawberries on top. Yummy.

"I want us to have dinner tonight" Marcelo sat on the opposite side of me. "For what?"

"Because your my wife' Rolling my eyes I took a sip of my water. "I'll try. I'm supposed to go see the girls today"

"Try? You'll be here."

Leaning on my elbows I squinted my eyes. "You know, you'll be much sexier if you weren't so controlling."

He mimicked my actions. "You'll be sexier if you would shut your mouth sometimes" He gave me a fake smile.

"Oh trust, you'll prefer me more with my mouth open" I smiled before popping a strawberry in my mouth. "Hm-" There was a knock at the door. Marcelo stood his hand already lingering by his waist band as he opened the door. He groaned. "This annoying fuck" My brother stepped him huffing at Marcelo

"Sister! Help." He approached me. His eyes falling to my breakfast as he took my fork eating my fucking food. Marcelo groaned before sitting across from us.

"Good morning to you too" i pushed my plate towards him, letting him eat it.

"Girl troubles. She said hey, what do I say?" Marcelo busted out laughing like i've never heard. I had no words for Nico. He's so bad at this. "Stop laughing" I glared at Marcelo as he shook his head chuckling.

"Well when did she say hey?" I asked Nico as he showed me the text. She said hey yesterday fucking morning.

"Nico it's been a whole twenty four hours and saying hey back didn't cross your mind?" He shook his head.

"Oh fucking wow" Marcelo chuckled. He stopped as I threw a strawberry at him which he barely ducked. "Listen Nico, You have no game" My mouth dropped open. I glared at Marcelo who only shrugged.

"Don't listen to him Nico, Just be yourself. You don't need my help with a response" Nico turned to Marcelo.

"Teach me the game" Nico practically pleaded.

"Uh uh" I cut marcelo off before he could respond. "You're not going to teach my brother how to disrespect women. No"

"Does it work?" Nico asked as I slapped his arm.

"Oh come on Tesoro." He stared at me with a smile. I could almost see his dimples. "Fine." I gave in.

"Ohh teach me the different language thing. She definitely fawns over that" Nico wiggled his eyebrows at me..