Chapter 7

Cinnamon girl- Lana Del Rey
❀❀❀
Zaliah pov.

It's three a.m and I'm parked outside my attacker's trap house. Spinning my red bedazzled knife between my fingers as I stared at the house.

I couldn't sleep. The nightmares won't stop unless I'm on some type of drugs. My body is too scared to sleep. Everytime I close my eyes I remember that night. I need to protect myself, because if I don't, who will?

I'll sleep better knowing I slashed their throats and made them beg me to spare them. I can only imagine my father's reaction when he finds five unconscious body guards with me gone.

Maybe I should've left a note?

Chuckling at the thought of leaving a note, I turned off my car. 

Here goes nothing. I grabbed my duffel bag as I closed my door and started my walk. I parked around the corner but it's still in view. 

My eyes shoot to the dimmed street. Flashbacks of walking down the street yelling for anyone to help me. My eyes close at the memory.

Chanel this into rage.

Keeping my head down as I quickened my pace ready to get into action. My eyes darted around the houses. This was on the 'bad' side of town that my parents warned us about.

Truth be told, it wasn't a bad part of town.. I've met some of the best and worst people on this side of town.

When a black sedan and a beaten down blue g-wagon came into view, I knew it was time.  Walking up the driveway as my body ached from all the working out I've been doing I made it to the front door.

There was a glass door that protected the actual door. Closing my eyes, I let out a deep sigh.

I was ready.

Knocking on the door I threw my hood back showing the innocent smile on my face. It took a couple of minutes before the door swung open. My breath got caught in my throat as I stared at him.

The eyes that haunted me in my dreams, The body that took everything from me. "Zaliah" He breathed out making me shudder hearing my name come from his mouth.

"Can we talk?" I asked, looking at his appearance. His bald head was filled with black ink as he had a teardrop under his eye. He was wearing a gray t-shirt that was long with long plaid shorts that came down to his knees. His forehead creased as he looked around before side stepping letting me in.

Fucking dumbass.

Stepping into the house my eyes darted around. The tan couch that has nasty stains on it. A table that has different white powders and pills spreaded out as they are getting ready to package them. My eyes peeked into the kitchen trying to get count of who's all here.  Craig, and Jamie.Sat in the kitchen as they paused staring at me.

Perfect. They each had a hand in what happened.

"I thought you killed her fool!" Craig knocked Jamie upside the head.

Taking out my gun I pointed it at Oscar who stood in front of me. "Have a seat." I nodded my head towards the couch.

"You don't wanna do this little girl." He stood there staring at me. "Have a fucking seat!" I yelled as I pressed the gun against his temple. My eyes focused on him as He sat down. "You two." I slid my hand into my pants pocket bringing out a knife as I aimed it at oscar.

They stood up with their hands in surrender as they walked over. Out of the corner of my eye I saw Oscar move. Glancing over at him, I eyeballed my aim before releasing the knife inches away from his heart he fell back to the floor with a loud grunt. It wasn't until I was tackled to the floor that took me by surprise.