Hiding in Plain Sight

Jezebel

Our breaths caressed each other's faces as I rode him. Our noses skimmed each other's in an unintentional nuzzle before I buried my face in the crook of his neck. I inhaled him, treasuring the robust scent of the cologne he spritzed on after our bath. Sweat trickled down his neck, and I didn't hesitate to catch the bead with the tip of my tongue. I licked a stripe up his jaw and devoured his lips. I hissed when he bit me, but that didn't deter me. The pain Erik King gave was as sweet and delicious as the pleasure.

I took my reprieve when Erik sat up with me in his lap. My arms wrapped around his neck, and I laid my head on his shoulder.

"Don't give up on me now, Squeak," he laughed in my ear. Despite my slight annoyance, I smiled. I had him back. He was here in my arms—sweaty and panting with our slick skin sticking us together.

"That's easy for you to say," I mumbled as I mentally tracked his movements. His hands cupped my ass, and he spread it, making me groan from the new sensation.

"I have an idea," Erik said, prodding my back hole. His middle finger rimmed the tight ring.

"No."

"I still owe you for Halloween," he reminded me as he continued working my hole.

"I'm glad you bring Halloween up. Don't I owe you an ass-kicking from Halloween?"

His hands quickly traveled to my waist. He rolled us over until I was on my back, and he was on top.

"Let's not bring up the past, darling," he whispered before kissing a trail down my abdomen. He went down on me for 2.5 seconds before complaining about the spermicide taste left behind from the condom.

Yes, he had the concierge bring us condoms. I hate it, but what can I do?

"Finish me off, King," I demanded, rolling onto all fours. He slapped my ass and surged into me without warning. It was clear from the mind-numbing strokes that he had been holding back. My ass clapped loudly against him as he abused my cervix. He gripped the back of my neck and forced my face into the pillow. He was smothering me. The only thing I could breathe was his dick as that thick muscle reminded me what I had been missing.

The squelching sound of my pussy and Erik's grunts as he attempted to drop me through the mattress battled for who could be the loudest. My fingers clutched the fitted sheet as I struggled to breathe. The white sheet unfurled from the corner, revealing the mattress protector underneath. By the time I came, it felt as if my lungs would explode, but that only made my orgasm all the more earth-shattering.

I gulped down air when Erik finally released me. His fingers dug into my waist without missing a beat, giving him more leverage. He jerked me backward on his shaft as his hips snapped forward. When I thought I couldn't hold on much longer, he buried himself in me and stilled. Slowly, he eased out and eased back in.

"Fuck you, Jezebel."

"Why?"

"I fucking hate these condoms," he complained, slipping out. "You shouldn't have been so irresponsible and forgot your birth control."

"Oh, I'm sorry that birth control pills weren't on my mind when my child was abducted," I scoffed, trying to crawl from underneath him. I rolled my eyes when he dragged me back.

I should've known better.

"Let's get married, Squeak. We can do it while we're in Europe."

"No."

"No?" he questioned. "Why the fuck not?"

"Because Frankie wouldn't make it."

"Jesus Christ," Erik laughed, flopping onto his back.