We Just Want to Talk

Jezebel

"What's the answer, Squeak?" Erik panted from above me as he plunged into me from behind.

"I-I-oh my God."

"That's not the answer," he taunted, pulling out to the tip and pausing. I attempted to impale myself on him, but he pushed against my butt, making sure I couldn't move. "What's the answer, Squeak?" he asked again as he caught his breath.

"B!" I shrieked.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes...I'm sure," I whimpered.

"Good girl, Squeak," he praised before blessing me again as we studied for our chemistry test. "Last one. If you get this right, then I'll let you come."

He didn't have to let me. I was almost there.

Just a few more strokes...

"Calculate the number of oxygen atoms in 29.34 g of sodium sulfate, Na2SO4." I groaned and reached for my pencil. It blazed across the paper as I worked on the formula. I yelped when Erik slapped my butt three times. "Ten seconds, Squeak." My eyes closed and my forehead fell against the notebook as my orgasm approached. I asked the man for help with studying, and like the devil he was, he used my newfound addiction to his penis as motivation. "Three seconds, Squeak."

"Don't pull out!" I screamed as I finished the equation."

"Tell me now!"

"C!"

"My favorite letter. Now come on my dick," he demanded with a final slap to my bottom. My mouth dropped in a silent scream once I met my release. My saliva dripped on my pillow as he pounded into me. My orgasm finally tapered off, releasing its hold on me, but Erik wasn't finished with me yet.

He pulled out, rolled me onto my back, and repeatedly bumped my clit with his piercing before surging back into me again.

"I-it's your turn, King," I stammered, snatching up our study guide from the bed. "The elements of Group VII are known as what?"

"Halogens," he confidently responded.

"N-next question. A given liquid occupies 445mL...I'm gonna come again...

"Fuck, Jezebel. Give me the rest of the question!" he yelled as he chased his release.

"Okay, okay, ooooo, right there, King," I squeaked. "A given liquid occupies 445mL and weighs 540g. The density of the liquid is...."

I held up the study guide for him. He bit his bottom lip and furrowed his eyebrows as he stared at the answer selection. I reached up and pinched a nipple for motivation.

"A."

"Wrong. Pull out," I ordered.

"Fuck that, it's D."

"Good job," I said, using my inner muscles to squeeze around him as he aggressively sexed me. He grunted and pulled out, painting my belly with his cum. "I think we're ready for our test tomorrow."

"I don't know. You might need some more studying," Erik insisted as he massaged my hips, something he always did after sex. I didn't lie when I said I developed an addiction to Erik. I needed it all the time—when I woke, during our morning shower, during lunch in his truck, during sixth period in the library, after homework, and twice before bed. Erik complained that I'd 'break his dick' with the rate we were going but I didn't care. He had to make himself useful somehow.

"Later. I have errands to run."

Erik chuckled before reaching for a cigarette. "Right. You have to go play candy striper for your comatose boyfriend."