Drinking Bath Water

Jezebel

I lay in the bathtub with my eyes closed and wondered if the past 24 hours had really happened or if I was in a dream. There were two of them.

How many more monsters does Jacob King have running around scorching the Earth? All I know is that if they have a sister that that bitch will be wicked with a capital 'W.'

Truthfully, Erik's plan wasn't horrible. Adrian would be gone, Izabel would still have her 'Papa,' and I'd have Erik. Financially, we were set, and Elliot could have all of Jacob's money, minus Helen's cut, which I would insist was eighty percent.

Yeah, she kidnapped my child, and she is going to have to fight me tomorrow, but she's been through too much Hell with that man to not leave with enough money to fill a bank vault.

The bathroom door creaked open, and Erik, with his devious smile, filed in with a bottle of red wine and two glasses.

"Get out."

"But I've come to drink your bath water."

I snickered and shook my head. He'd absolutely do something like that.

"Where is your brother?"

"Why? Would you like him to join?" he asked, leaning against the sink vanity. I shrugged just to get a rise out of him. "I can arrange it...easily."

"And why would you?" I asked, reaching for the glass he had offered. He dropped to his knees in front of the tub and skimmed his fingers on the surface of the bubbly water until they caressed one of my propped-up thighs. He walked his fingers up my leg before caressing my knee.

"It's because I owe you anything your little black heart desires." I opened my mouth. "And no, I didn't say that because you're black."

I chuckled into the wine glass. "It's easy for you to say that because you know I don't want Elliot, but if you thought for one second that I did, you wouldn't be so...charitable. Quit wasting my time, King, and get in."

He smiled smugly before pulling my cell phone out of his back pocket. "Not until you make a call."

"No."

"Yes," he insisted. "Call Adrian and give him a little update. Tell him we're in Berlin and still looking for Izabel."

"We're not in Berlin. What if he tracks my phone?"

"I disabled your location when we arrived at the airport. I also need you to give him a little reassurance that when you and Izabel return that you'll be a happy little family again. Make sure the phone is on speaker."

I rolled my eyes. "You're getting a kick out of this, aren't you?" I groaned when his hand descended beneath the water until he was stroking my pussy.

"You have no idea," he murmured before kissing my lips. "It's showtime, Squeak. Be a good girl, and you'll get good dick afterward," he promised against my lips.

You don't have to tell me twice.

"Hand me the phone."

Erik had the foresight to dry my hands off with a towel before handing me the phone. It rang three times before I was met by Adrian's groggy voice. "Jezebel? Where are you? Do you have Izabel?"

"I'm in Berlin. We don't have Izabel yet," I spoke softly, injecting a little emotion that would tug at his heartstrings.

The phone quieted—neither one of us speaking.

"Are you back at our home?"

"No...I'm at a hotel."

"I want to meet when I return. We need to talk."