Chapter 28 - The Two Friends

North's POV

I kept checking my watch. It's gonna be 12 in the afternoon soon, just 30 more minutes.

I was waiting for my friend, Martial here in front of the gate.

It was kinda hard to make an excuse to my brother to leave me alone. But I can't tell him that Martial's gonna be here, even though he's my brother.

"11:45" I said, as I looked at my watch again.

"Excuse me, sir. You've been here since earlier. What exactly are you waiting for? If I may ask." the guard asked.

"My friend. He's gonna be here soon." I replied.

"The new transfer right?" he continued.

"Is this an interrogation?" I glared at him.

"Sorry, sir. I didn't mean to-" he said. "But the car you've been waiting for has already arrived, I think?" he hesitantly said.

"Oh. You're right. Thank you sir for telling me, I didn't notice. And sorry for scaring you." I said as I left.

"No worries, sir. And goodbye." he said as he went back to patrolling.

I saw Martial from afar so I decided to walk towards him.

“Martial, finally you're here. Good to see you.”

“Ah I just arrived, but good to see you too. I still haven't received any information on how things work here. I don't even know my class schedule or even where my dorm is.” he replied, as he checked his phone for any update.

“For your dorm, I asked them if you can stay with us. And yes, we'll be roommates, along with your sister.” I replied, as I started to escort him to the cafeteria.

He followed me to the cafeteria, as we heard loud noises.

“So, is that normal here? Sounds like a fight or something.” he asked. “As I told you in the chat, yes.” I shrugged.

Martial’s POV

I watched from afar the said fight, as it became more and more crowded.

“Hmmm interesting…” I said to North as I started walking in the center of the crowd.

As expected, there I saw Russia and Ame, having some ‘conversation’. Looks like they're arguing who's the strongest and who's more powerful between them.

“Mind if I join in? I bet I can show some fight too.” I said, while the two of them were surprised by my appearance there.

Some students there started talking and whispering things.

‘Who’s that?’ ‘A new transfer?’ ‘Oooh a new challenger appeared’ ‘Looks tough, who's he?’

Russia stopped talking to Ame and moved to me. “Martial? Woah…long time no see, comrade. What brings you here?” he asked.

“Come on, of course I'm here. Whenever there's a fight, count me in.” I replied, looking at Ame, who looked very surprised.

“Nah, not much of a fight,” Russia replied.

“I'm going now. I still have things to do.” Ame suddenly said, as he walked out of the cafeteria.

Ame’s POV

“WHAT IS HE DOING HERE?!” I said to myself. “Does Phili even know about this?”

I walked to the hallway and didn't notice that my brother, Aussie, was there and was walking with me already.

“You cool, bro?” he asked. “Got into another fight?” he jokingly added.

“Did you know that Phili's brother is here?” I asked, totally shocked by the situation. My brother, who is now confused, looked at me before answering. “Why though? Maybe he wants to be his sister or something? Probably he just missed her, that's why?”

“Oh good point. But what if he still holds grudges towards me?” I asked. “He's Phili’s brother…he's probably as kind as her-” he replied, before stopping.

“You just realized that what you said was totally wrong, didn't you?” I jokingly replied. “He's definitely the kind of person that'll hold grudges and will take revenge whenevers possible.”

My brother laughed at my statement and just answered me with a shrug.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Author's Note:

Just wondering if this fandom is still alive lol...