Extra Chapter: Advice

(This is back to the previous chapters, chapters 12 and 13)

Phili's POV

"Hey guys...I think that I need some advice or something?" I said to them as they are still fighting for the dress.

Indo looked at me and proudly said, "If you want some love advice...you came to the right person. We all know that I'm an expert in that field."

"...says someone who is single and will be alone forever." Malay sarcastically said to him. Kuya North just laughed a little as he checked his phone.

"Is it just me or your phone? Don't tell me that you actually have...a lover that you always contact with?" Indo curiously asked Kuya North.

"Why? Are you jealous, Mr. Single Love Expert?" Kuya North sarcastically teased him.

"Are all people here sarcastic? I wonder what you guys ate for lunch...maybe sarcasm, perhaps?" Indo said.

"Don't mind my brother, he's just like that all time, so be used to it. He's probably on the phone with Phili's brother." kuya South said as he sit beside me.

"Phili's brother? You mean...kuya Martial?" Indo and Malay said in unison. "That's not a surprise that there friends, they are both scary but also kind, well, only kind to the people they like. That's why Phili is better, always kind to everyone. Right Phili?" Indo complained.

"Yeah? But that's not really...umm...they are both really kind though, you just need to know them better. They are both caring and protective. I guess all the people around me are like that. Especially my parents, kuya Del and kuya Martial." I replied.

"That's because you're special for all of us." kuya North calmly said. "See, your brother told me to protect you here, but, I'll still do it even if he didn't say anything." he added as he show their messages to prove what he said.

Kuya South, Indo and Malay just nodded in agreement of what he said.

"Just be yourself, Phili. There's nothing you need to do. Because for us, you are already perfect for who you are. Pretty sure that's how Russia also feels." Kuya South added.

"Thanks guys. I'm so lucky to be your friend." I said as I smiled at them.