Chapter 5: Something in the Past

Phili's POV

As we left the hallway, I noticed that Indo and Malay are kinda acting strange...

"Hey, what happened to you two?" I curiously asked them.

"Well, nothing really, it's just...ummm...how in the world did you do that?" they hesitantly asked.

I just looked at them because I don't actually know what they are talking about.

"Bodoh! Obviously we are talking about how you stopped the fight earlier. (Stupid! Obviously we are talking about how you stopped the fight earlier.)" Indo said to me.

"Anda menakutkan kami. Bagaimana jika mereka melakukan sesuatu kepada anda lebih awal? (You scared us. What if they did something to you earlier?)" Malay worriedly said.

"Come on, they are also my friends...and they are not that bad guys, you know?" I said to them with a smile to assure them that it's alright.

"If you say so." they shrugged.

"But how did you...um...became friends with them? You never told us that you are close to them." Malay asked. "Yeah! All we know is that Russia and your twin are allies and for Ame...you told us that it's all in the past and that's all." Indo added.

"It's a long story, I'll just tell you about it on our way to my dorm. I'm so excited who will be my roommates!" I said.

While walking, I told them what happened in my past. I did not tell them thing that happened because...it is still hard for me and I just...feel heavy when talking about my past. But it's ok, since they understand my feelings, I'm really glad they are my friends.

"So...you met Ame because he once saved you and he...invaded you." Indo sadly said. "Maaf, kita tidak tahu. (Sorry, we didn't know.)" Malay said.

"Nah...it's all in the past, I already forgave him and now we are friends." I said to them.

~timeskip~

We are finally in my dorm.

"I guess this is my dorm now, see you tomorrow." I said.

"Yeah, we'll go now. Be sure to rest ok and also, we'll wait for you tomorrow early in the morning at the entrance, ok? Let's go to classes together." Malay happily said.