Chapter 10: Forgiveness

~timeskip~

Phili's POV

Finally...a few minutes more and class will be finished soon.

Then I suddenly remembered about what Japan and his sister said to me earlier.

"Ano kanya gusto nilang sabihin? (What do they want to say?)" I wondered.

~timeskip~

"Finally!!! I can rest already." Indo happily said.

"Yeah, but don't forget about our club. We are supposed to pass our project there too. And after that, we still need to report to Uncle Asean." Malay added to what Indo said.

"Oh, right, I still have no club. I'll just check what clubs are available in here. Maybe I'll join one of the interesting ones." I said to them. "But first, I need to do something. I'll go first. Bye." I added.

Malay's POV

"What? Where are you going-" I said but Phili doesn't heard me because she already left.

Indo and I looked at each other.

"Are you thinking what I am thinking?" He mischievously said to me.

"Yeahhh of course." I said to him.

"Let's follow her!!" We said in unison.

We secretly followed Phili to where she was going. And we arrived at the back of the school building.

"What? Is it a confession or something? Maybe a declaration of a fight?!" Indo whispered in a panic tone.

"No way! Are you serious?" I said in a loud voice.

"Shhhh!! Don't be so loud. She'll hear us!" Indo whispered as he put his index finger near to his lips to do the be quiet sign.

"Maaf. Maaf. I was just shocked. (Sorry. Sorry. I was just shocked.)" I said as I lowered down my voice.

Phili's POV

I was waiting for Japan and his sister.

"I was early. I wonder where they are." I said.

A few minutes later, I saw Japan approaching me.

"Hey!! Hello Japan and Nekomi." I cheerfully said. "What is it that you want to say to me?" I asked.

"What we want to say is that..." Japan said. "We are very sorry about what we've done before." Japan and his sister said in unison.

"Phili, I'm sorry for not being a good friend to you, for doing so many bad things, for hurting you-" he said, but I interrupted.

"It's fine. I already forgave the both of you a long time ago. And also, it's all in the past already. Right now, we are all friends, right?" I smiled and said to them.

"はい... (Yes...)" they said "ありがとうございました。(Thank you.)" they added.