Extra Chapter: Another day

Phili's POV

"Good morning, Phili! It's a nice morning don't you think?" Indo said to me with a nice smile and Malay too.

"Yeah, looks like it's gonna be a good day." I replied. "But why are you two here?" I added.

"Of course...because we're gonna hang out!!! You, me, and this guy here." Indo exclaimed excitedly. "Yep, that's right. We wanted to hear all the stories from yesterday." Malay added.

"Ok..." I said.

~timeskip~

Indo's POV

We went to a nearby cafe to talk about yesterday. Well, we can say that we already know what happened, because we stalked--I mean followed them...But we are still curious and want to hear her...

"So that's what happened...Ohhhh so interesting." Malay said as he nod, as if he doesn't know that already. 'This guy is good.' I thought.

We spent our entire time in the cafe talking about stuff, and yeah, I could say that we had a lot of fun by simply doing that.

"Hey, why are you three here?"

"What the-?! since when are you standing there?!" I exclaimed. Well it was not only me that was surprised but also Phili and Malay.

'Damn, we didn't notice him at all.' I thought.

"Since earlier? I just noticed you guys here since you are...so noisy, with all the laughing and all." North said with a serious face.

"Hello kuya North. Are you busy? Would you like to sit with us?" Phili asked.

"Sure..." He said as he grabbed a chair near Phili.

(Well, we spent our afternoon like that... talking about everything that happened in their date and other stuff.)

'It was nice hearing her talk so happily about the two of them. But I also want a chance to do a date with her.' I said to myself.

But it looks like Malay can read my thoughts and asked Phili if she also want a date together with us three.

"Oh, like a friend date or something? Sounds good let's do it!" she exclaimed excitedly.

"Sure, then it's settled. Me, Indo, and North? What you guys say?" Malay said.

"If that's what Phili wants, then I have no reason to deny." North said as he take another sip to his coffee.

"Sure." I replied.