Chapter 25: Letter (chapter 23.5)

Asean's POV

I read the letter given by my dear friend, Kati, again for who knows how many times already.

"So, what are planning to do? You already read that again and again ever since you got the letter." Mr. EU asked.

"It's a good offer. He'll be able to protect the students here too. But-" I said.

"But you're worried of what might happen..." Mr. UN continued. "It's a reallyyy really risky decision." he added.

"Piece of advice. Think about this really carefully." Mr. EU said.

"You know what? I've decided. I'll agree to this. I have trust in him." I said as I looked at their shocked faces.

"Um, yeah ok if that's your decision. We'll also give our agreement." Mr. EU said trying to be composed.

"Let's just hope for the best, shall we?" Mr. UN said with a smile, and Mr. EU and I just nodded in agreement.

~timeskip~

Kati's POV

I feel so anxious in every day that passes. Days have already passed but Mr. Asean still haven't replied to my letter.

"Maybe that's a bad idea..." I said to my wife.

"No it's not. It's for our daughter. We need to be strong for her." she reassured.

"Papa, did you receive the letters already? I saw Manila come by here earlier to deliver those." Del said curiously.

"Maybe it's in Martial's office? Let's go there" Perla replied as she looked so relieved.

"No need to come, for I am here already. And yes, I brought the letter we are all waiting for. And no, I haven't read it yet." Martial said as he entered the room.

He handed the letter for me to read. I cleared my throat and began reading it loudly.

"Greetings my dear friend,

I hope that this letter will find you well. How's your life been? How's your family and-

"Papa just skip to the important part." Martial nervously said.

"I've been dying to know too. Please tell us." Del said.

"Mr. Asean's a kind person. Making sure we are all doing good, right? Hopefully he agreed." Perla said as she smiled anxiously.

"Ok you are all ready for this? Hmmm." I asked.

"Woah." I shouted in happiness.

"So?" they asked excitedly.

"Martial... looks like you need to pack your things as you are going to her school." I excitedly said.

"Since we received a good news, I'll prepare something delicious for our dinner tonight." Perla enthusiastically said.