Chapter 15: Start of the Date

Phili's POV

We are riding a taxi to go to somewhere, well, kuya Ruski is the one who planned the whole thing, so I don't have an idea what we will do.

I am very excited for what's gonna happen. I wonder what will we do during this date...a movie? maybe some lunch? is it in the park? or maybe to the mall? But I don't really mind where, as long as I am with him.

Wait...

What am I thinking...?

No...this is just a normal hangout, not actually a date...well maybe we called it a date but still...

Dates are for couples and we are not a couple...unless...

I confess...right?

What? No way...why would I do that? It's not like...he also like me or something...*sigh*

Russia's POV

I was busy thinking if Sunshine will like my gift for her, then I noticed that she's blushing...? Or maybe I was just mistaken?

"Sunshine? Are you sick? Do you want to just move our date to other days?" I sincerely asked as I touch her forehead to check her temperature.

"N-no...I'm fine. Thanks for asking." she shyly said. "Just thinking about something..." she added as she smiled.

Blyat...so cute...

I'm really gonna make this the perfect date for her.

~timeskip~

"Here's our destination, Sunshine. Let me help you." I said as I helped her into getting out of the car. I also went close to the driver so that I can pay.

"I'll give a discount, since you two are couples." the driver said to us.

"Wha-...N-no...we are actually not-" Sunshine shyly said.

"So a discount for couples, huh? Yeah we are. Well not yet but...maybe soon. Is that still counted?" I politely asked him.

He looked at me and said, "If that's how it will be, then sure. I don't mind giving discount." he said with a smile.

I looked at Sunshine and saw that she is just looking at the ground. I wonder if she doesn't like to go and just forcing herself to go with me...

Phili's POV

Couple...me and kuya Ruski...

Wait...don't tell that I'm blushing again...

I looked up and saw that we are in the mall. It's actually my first time being here, well, makes sense since I've only been a week in here.

"So, what are we going to do?" I asked.

"I was told that there are some good movies here. But we can eat first if you want." he replied.

"Movie first, please." I excitedly said.

"Sure, whatever you like Sunshine." he said with a smile.