Chapter 4: The School Fight

Phili's POV

I am so excited. I was walking with Malay ang Indo when we heard some noise, I guess there a fight between some students in the hallway. We can't actually see who the students were because of the crowd. But I think that I heard a familiar voice within the crowd. I made way for myself and there I saw Joe (Ame) and kuya Ruski (Russia).

"We need to stop them." I said to Malay and Indo.

"What?! Are you serious? Stop them? The two most powerful in here? There's no way we can do that!" Indo said.

"He's right, Phili. There's no way we can do something about this. And they are always like that you know. Always in a fight. Always." Malay added.

But it's too late, I already approach those two. And I am standing in between them.

"Jangan mati pada kami. Your father entrusted you to us. (Please don't die on us. Your father entrusted you to us.)" Malay said with a worried voice.

"Kuya Ruski and Joe...please stop fighting. Why are you fighting? I don't want you two to get hurt." I said to the both of them.

"Sunshine? You are here? Since when? Of course, we'll stop. I just want to clarify that this fight is not my fault, ok? It's clearly this guy's fault. Sorry for making you worried." kuya Ruski calmly said to me.

"My fault? Are you serious? No Phili, it's this guy's fault. But sure, I will gladly stop if that's what you want. I'm also sorry for causing you trouble." Joe defended himself and looked at me.

"It's ok. I just don't want you guys to get hurt. By the way, we go already, ok? See you later guys, I guess?" I smiled and waved them goodbye.

No one's POV

The crowd was in complete silence and cannot believe what just happened. How can someone stop the two countries that is known to the strongest and powerful?