Chapter 7.5: Roommates

South Korea's POV

It was already late and I just came back to our dorm. I was so hungry, so I went to kitchen to find something to eat.

"What? They didn't order something? That's unusual for them to do that. I guess...I'll just eat this since they left it for me." I said softly so that I won't wake them up.

While I eat the leftover food, I heard something. I looked to check what it is and saw my friend, Phili.

"Kuya South, sorry to disturb you. I just want to get some water and I'll be back at my room." she said as she she approach the refrigerator to get water.

"It's alright. Looks like you're our new roommate, huh? My brother messaged me earlier." I said to her as I take another bite of what I'm eating. "And you're the one who cooked this, right? It's delicious. I like it." I added.

"Really? Thanks." she said.

"If you need any help, feel free to talk to me. I will be always here to help you, just like how you always help me with my problems." I sincerely said to her.

"Thanks kuya. I appreciate it. Don't worry I'm going to be fine here." she happily said.

We talked more things after that. It really made me happy just talking to her.

"You're going back to room already? Goodnight then. Thanks for the food." I said.

"Yes, kuya South. See you tomorrow, I guess? Goodnight." she said.