Chapter 6: Dorm

Phili's POV

Malay and Indo already left and I entered the dorm. Looks like my roommates are not yet here. It's so quiet.

I placed my things and looked around the room. It doesn't look bad, in fact, it's so spacious. But it needs...a little bit of cleaning, especially for the kitchen.

I cleaned the place, of course I left out the bedrooms because I can't just enter other people's room.

~timeskip~

"I finally finished cleaning...I wonder what time is it already..." I sighed and looked at my phone to check the time. It is already around 5 in the afternoon. As I checked my phone, I noticed that I received a lot of messeges from my family.

"Wow...it's already late in the afternoon, maybe I should just cook something for dinner. And I should also reply to them, they must be worried." I said while still looking at my phone.

I put my phone and started cooking. Luckily, there are some ingredients in the refrigerator. I wonder what I should cook...I don't even know what they want. I sighed.

I decided to cook my favorite...adobo and obviously rice. I just wish they like this one.

~timeskip~

As I was finished cooking, I sat down in the living room and replied to my family.

(in their family group chat; first part is back read of the chat)

              ~~my family ❤️❤️~~

---------- 12:00 pm

Twin 1:
Phili, are you already there?

Papa:
I just dropped her there earlier, and also, I'm on my home.

Twin 1:
Okkkk I'll text her later.

---------- 1:00 pm

The eldest:
Still no reply? Eh?

Twin 1:
Yeah it's been an hour since I texted earlier...

The eldest:
Wha? Your still in the field? Not yet finished training?

Twin 1:
...
Yeah, where are you btw?

The eldest:
In a meeting here in my office with Papa...text you later hahaha it's already starting. 😢😢

---------- 3:30 pm

The eldest:
Still nothing? Papa is already worried in here!!! Well...not only him but also me!!!!! 😰😰

Twin 1:
I hope that nothing happened to her there

The eldest:
Of course not!!!! 💢💢💢
Oh where are you? Are you at the house?

Twin 1:
Yep I just got home. And you two? Still at the meeting?

The eldest:
Yeah but it will be finished soon...I guess

Twin 1:
Yeah ok, got it.
Oh right, Mom was asking what we want for dinner

The eldest:
Anything will do.
Ohhh wait...
Papa said that we might just buy something on our way.

Twin 1:
Yeah buy Jollibee and let's make Phili jealous because she's not answering.

The eldest:
Okkkk I got it.

---------- 4:00 pm

The eldest:
Oi! We are already going home and we also bought some foods 🍗🍗🍗

Twin 1:
Ok but still no reply, Mom and I are already worried, we are also considering going to her school and check if she's ok!!

The eldest:
Maybe something happened? And her phone is turned off?

Twin 1:
I want to report a missing person but in such cases, the police will say to wait for 24 hrs!!! Who have time to wait that long?! No one!

The eldest:
Well...yeah...

---------- 5:50 pm

Twin 2:
Ummmm... hello?

Twin 1:
Why are you not answering earlier?!

Twin 2:
I turned off my phone and forgot to open it again... I'm so sorry 😢😢

The eldest:
Do you know how worried we are?!

Twin 2:
Sorry...I was just cleaning earlier

(Twin 1 set his nickname to I Am The Law)

I Am The Law:
Next time you do this, I will make sure you will regret it!

Twin 2:
Opo kuya Martial, naintindihan ko po. (Yes kuya Martial, I understand.)

(Papa set the nickname for I Am The Law to Twin 1 the troublemaker)

Papa:
It's alright, as long as you are safe.

Mom:
Phili, don't mind them. We are just worried to you because you didn't answer to our messages. How are you there?

Twin 2:
Everything is fine here. I haven't seen my roommates yet though...so I still don't know where my room is... 😢😢

Twin 1 the troublemaker:
It's fine, just ask them later. How about the food? Did you ate already?

Twin 2:
Nope. I'm still waiting for them. 😊😊

Mom:
Alright but don't forget to eat ok? But if they are still not there later and you feel hungry, you should eat first, ok?

Twin 2:
Yes Mom...

Mom:
Ok be sure to rest later...

~timeskip~

still Phili's POV

After a few minutes, I heard that the door opened, I guess it's already my roommates...finally!!!

I went to the door to greet them.