CHAPTER 27

HAZEL'S POV

Even if I'm very late, I still managed to attend the afternoon class. But I can't think of anything else, my family is facing a big problem right now and it is because of me. They love me so much that they are willing to give up their business.

I'm still shocked from what just happened. I don't know where to start. Should I talk to that Marco and asked what he want or I should just ignore his existence and continue to live my life the way it was?

"Hazeeeeeel!"

I looked outside the room and saw Kenji happily waving at me. I packed my things and walked outside. Staring out of nowhere, spacing out, thinking what to do, I just walked along with him without listening and answering his questions.

I didn't noticed that I subconsciously walked with him until we reached their club room. I stopped and was about to leave when the door opened and the members saw me, of course Omi is here too.

"Babe!?" He walks towards me. "You'll watch our practice?"

It is obvious that he wants me to be there always to watch him but didn't want to force me if I don't want to. How can I turn down this guy in front of me.

I smiled at him, "Y-yea, I came to say good luck to your team on your matches starting tomorrow hehe."

"Really? Thank you, Hazel!" - their captain Chris said.

I nodded at them when they thanked me. Then I grabbed Omi's hand and pulled him away from them. "Omi.."

"Hmm?"

"Uhh, I need to go somewhere. Sorry I can't wait and go home with you today." I said.

He sighed and pats my head. "It's okay. You're going home, aren't you?"

I'm actually not but I don't want to tell him. "Y-yes. But I won't spend my night there. Even if tomorrow is saturday hehe."

"Hmm okay. Call me if there's a problem. Take care baby." he said and kissed my hand.

I smiled at him. "Thank you. I'll watch your game tomorrow, promise."

"Sounds good. Looking forward to that. Now, go home and get back before dark or call me if you want me to come and get you."

"Hehe okay. I'm going now Omi, I love you. Bye."

"I love you baby. Take care." he said and watched me leave. I waved at him.

I walked outside the school, looking at my phone, searching Mr. Marco Sebastian's whereabouts. But I can't find any information about him. Tsk!, how can I find him. I want to talk to him, really. I have so many question.

When I reached the intersection and was about to cross the street, a black car stopped right in front of me. Then a lady came out and I was shocked when she looked at me.

"Ms. Hazel, right?"

"W-why? Who are you?" I asked confusingly.

She smiled and came closer to me then she offer her hand, "I'm Fena, your father's secretary."

I didn't accept her hand so she put that down. "Father?"

"Mr. Marco-"

"Haha sorry but you're mistaken Miss. My father is Erickson Devero." I laughed sarcasticly.

"Okay. But anyway, Mr. Marco asked me to find you and ask you to a dinner with him."- Ms. Fena said.

"Why exactly?"

"I don't know. He also said not to force you if you decline. So, Ms. Hazel, would you mind?"

"Okay, I'll go." I agreed because I need to ask him.