BONUS (Just a look)

A/N: As requested, here is a short little fluff regarding Y/n and Alastor's tail :)

"Alastor," I mumbled from the bed as he buttoned up his pj shirt. "Hmm?" He hummed softly, doing up the last button before setting his eyes on mine. "I have a bit of an odd question," I grinned at him, his eyebrows furrowing together waiting to hear what was about to come out of my mouth now.

"And that question would be?" He raised an eyebrow as he walked to the edge of the bed and in between my legs. "Can I please... see your tail," I said quickly. "Ha! No," he laughed as he patted the top of my head before walking to his side of the bed.

"But Alastor!" I whined, whipping my head around as he glared in dismay at me. "We've been dating for 6 months and all I've ever seen is a glimpse of the pure fluff you're hiding from me," I balled my fists up and narrowed my eyes at him as he laughed.

"Hidden from you?" He laughed in disbelief. "Yes!" I responded quickly, a small pout forming on my lips. "Y/n darling, you've seen me naked before, no? How in the heavens would I be 'hiding'?" He laughed, just making me glare daggers at him as my cheeks slightly burned in embarrassment. "I just want to see it properly," I looked away and mumbled.

"Fine, but just like the ears, never again after," he hummed slightly before turning around. I watched carefully as he pulled down his pants the slightest bit revealing the fluffy deer tail. It was black on the top and red underneath. His tail was just as fluffy, if not fluffier, than his ears.

My eyes went wide with awe, a small squeal leaving my mouth at the cuteness of it all. For such a menacing man, he had some very adorable features.

"That's enough now," Alastor sounded fed up, and almost embarrassed, pulling up his pants and spinning back around. "It's sooooooo fluffy!" I smiled ear to ear as Alastor just sighed and shook his head. "Doesn't it hurt being stuck in your pants?" I asked seriously.

"No darling," Alastor mumbled as he got into bed. I went and crawled beside him, resting my head on his chest. "Thank you Al," I smiled as his fingers intertwined with my hair. He pulled my hair back, forcing my eyes to meet his. "And if you even think about wanting to touch it," he said before lowering his head closer to mine.

"The outcome won't be good for you darling," he whispered before placing a quick kiss on my lips and loosening his grip on my hair. "Understood," I murmured before Alastor just hummed in satisfaction.