Chapter 18

I woke up in a daze, the thoughts of last night flooding my mind. My eyes fluttered open seeing I was still in my club clothes I borrowed from Angel. Alastor's arms were wrapped around me tightly, still in his clothes from last night. No blanket on top of us, just our body's keeping each other warm through the night. Our legs were intertwined.

SHIT! I LEFT ANGEL AT THE CLUB!! I shot up and quickly crawled off the bed, Alastor stirring awake as I grabbed my shoes off the bed that I kicked off in my sleep and sliding them onto my feet. "Why are you so eager to get out?" He rubbed his eyes as he sat up, his voice groggy from sleep.

"I left Angel at the club!" I said frequently, hobbling on my one foot as I put my other shoe on. "Husk was with him," Alastor hummed, confused and slightly annoyed by the abrupt wakening. "Yeah but still Alastor, that's like breaking girl code 101," I glared at him as he raised an eyebrow.

"Is that how it works?" He asked. "Well, I'm pretty sure it does, like an unspoken rule. Never leave your friend alone at a club, or like Bros before hoes," I shrugged quickly as I headed to the door. "Did you just call me Hoe Y/n?" Alastor looked stunned. I stared at him blankly, slowly opening the door before darting out of it.

I ran down the hall quickly to Angel's room, not even bothering to knock as I barged in. "I AM SO SORRY-" I paused as I saw Angel on his bed... but he wasn't alone. I stared wide eyed as Angel slowly woke up, staring at me before his eyes went wide and he tried to hide the person snuggled up next to him. HUSK.

"Oh... oh gosh," I muttered under my breath, realizing I made a bad situation even worse. "Dear you can't just say something like that and-" Alastor's voice echoed behind me before he stopped in his tracks, staring at the scene in front of us. "Get the fuck out," Angel whispered shouted as Husk was still sleeping.

"Well we all are well aware of it now," Alastor hummed as I spun on my heel and started pushing him back towards the door. "I wasn't," I muttered to Alastor. "Fuck sakes," Angel mumbled as I pushed Alastor out the door, quickly shutting it behind me as I stared at Alastor.

"I told you he was with Husk," Alastor said with a shrug. "Not in that way!" I seethed. "Oh gosh, Angel's gonna hate me," I gripped at my hair as I walked down the hall. "He won't hate you darling," Alastor said as he walked beside, opening my room door for me. "No Alastor, he will... I think I broke a shit ton of girl code rules in less than 12 hours," I glared at the floor intensely as I walked in.

"And called me a 'hoe'," Alastor said in a joking manner. I spun on my heel and glared at him, "I didn't mean it like that!" He chuckled at me as he walked over to me, setting his hands onto my hips. "Oh I know darling, I'm just teasing you," he chuckled. "I'm a terrible friend," I whined slightly.

"Wait wait, how long have him and Husk been... How did you know?!" I stared at Alastor in shock. "Why would I give away how I get the knowledge I do? Hmm dear, you'll learn it's best to just observe sometimes," he tilted his head to the side. "Observing? You mean a nice way of saying stalking?" I raised an eyebrow at him.

"Oh of course not," he laughed as he wrapped an arm over my shoulder and brought me over to the dresser. "Now get darling, we have places to be," he grinned as he patted my head, walking off. I blinked slowly, processing what happened. Before I could speak I heard the sound of the door click shut.

I huffed as I dug through the dresser and found an outfit to wear, quickly throwing it on. I needed to do so many things. Apologize to Angel, talk to Vaggie and see where her and Charlie have been off to lately, get in touch with Rosie, and most importantly, get Vox off my fucking back.

"Alastor?" I said quietly as I opened the door and saw him standing with his back to it. He looked over his shoulder at me, a sinister look on his face. My eyebrows knitted together as I looked around him, seeing Husk standing there. "Hi Husk," I raised my hand awkwardly at him as he just looked away from me. Ouch.