Chapter 17 (🍋)

!!SMUT WARNING !!

TW: Brat taming, foreplay, B.J, cunnilingus, swallowing, biting, blood mention, praise, dom/ish (Alastor), Guided (kinda), Pet name (Good girl).

Y/n's POV:

"Alastor you are the most confusing man I have ever met in my life," I said bluntly, watching as his eyes examined my face. "You're a very confusing girl as well my dear," he husked. I sighed, my head was spinning, my heart was racing. I'd have to hide this from Rosie, but my heart... my heart wanted a man I barely knew.

"Kiss me," I whispered, watching a shock look paint Alastor's face before his lips collided with mine. The kiss was full of hunger, full of need. A lustful feeling taking over me.

Alastor pulled my body closer to his. We were now chest to chest, our lips dancing against each other in a fiery passion. His hand on my waist led down to the small of my back. He gently bit my bottom lip, tugging it a bit before his tongue found its way into my mouth.

Our tongues met, a gasp leaving my mouth at the foreign feeling as Alastor's tongue dominated mine with ease. My hands slowly led to his chest, gripping onto coat as I pulled him even closer. He hummed in approval before he started to walk forward while continuing to kiss me.

My back hit the wall as Alastor planted his hand beside my head and his other hand went down to my waist. He pulled away from my lips but slowly kissed down my jaw to my neck, finding a sweet spot that made my head roll back. He started to suck lightly, a whimper leaving my mouth in response.

Suddenly I felt his fangs tear into my skin causing me to yelp. He held me firmly as I squirmed, feeling him stink his teeth further in. "A-alastor," my voice went shaky at the pain that shivered through my body from my neck.

Alastor pulled away from my neck, his tongue lapping up the blood before he looked at me, blood smeared at the corner of his mouth. "You taste divine darling," he husked, licking his lips clean. He slowly dragged his lips up my skin until they hit my lips, intertwining them with mine. I could taste the iron taste of my blood in the kiss, sending shivers down my spine.

He had full control over the situation, over me. My mind was blinded with the taste of him, the feeling of his skin against mine, our bodies being pressed firmly against each other. I was in a lustful daze. Alastor's hand traveled down between my thighs, lightly brushing against my heat as I whimper left my mouth.

Alastor pulled away from the kiss and tilted his head at me, "That touch deprived are we darling?" He whispered as he firmly pressed his hand on my crotch, moving it in small circles dangerously slow. A shaky breath left my mouth as I stared up into his eyes, "N-no," I stuttered out.

Alastor moved his hand a bit fast, hitting the sweet spot as my head fell back and a groan left my mouth. "I find that to be untrue," he whispered in my ear. "But you've been such a brat lately," his hand rubbed even faster through the thin fabric, my legs beginning to shake slightly as a fiery knot formed in my stomach.

"I don't think brats deserve this," he whispered as he pulled his hand away from me causing a flustered whimper leaving my mouth. I looked at him, a devious smirk on his face. He knew what he was doing to me. He knew exactly what he was doing.

"Get on your knees darling," his hand cupped my cheek, caressing it with his thumb. "W-what?" I mumbled as my eyes went wide. "Get on your knees," his other hand went to my shoulder, pushing me down slightly. I fell slowly to my knees, staring up at him as he now held my face in his hands.

"Such a pretty face you have dear," he hummed, almost like he was talking to himself. "But such a naughty mouth," he stared down at my lips. I pressed my lips together, swallowing hard. "I think there's a very valuable lesson to be learnt here dear," Alastor whispered as his thumb pulled at my bottom lip.