Chapter 30

It had been a few months since the whole incident. I was officially staying at the hotel full time, which was nice. Alastor and I shared his room. That part wasn't official really, my stuff slowly started to come into his room and eventually all my things were in his room.

Angel and Husk officially declared themselves a couple... FINALLY! After weeks of them flirting with each other, cuddling up and jumping when you walked in the room to just act like nothing was happening, and that one time I walked into Angel's room without knocking... Oh gosh I want to erase that from my mind. They finally made it official, no longer hiding their love for each other.

I found out from Angel that Alastor had it in his deal with Vox to make Valentino ease down on his rules for Angel's dating life and work hours. That made me smile, I knew he cared even if he wouldn't admit it.

Vaggie and I became very close as well. Spending a lot of time together, going out shopping, or even just training together in the training room... which I didn't know existed until 2 months ago. She'd vent to me or I'd vent to her about random things. Vaggie even taught me to walk in heels, it took about 3 weeks for me to do it with ease.

Charlie started opening up to me more about her vision for the hotel, how much an ass Heaven is, and even told me about her Mom. I told her about my parents, never really present for me, caring for me, and how I didn't feel loved by them.

We bonded over it surprisingly. Turns out her family life wasn't as good as I thought it would be. But she was happy her Dad was making an effort now.

Speaking of Lucifer... Oh boy did Alastor and him not like each other. It was the same thing every time he came. Both of them going back and forth with comments like 6th graders on a playground. Lucifer still thought I was forced to be in a relationship with Alastor, but at this point I found it amusing.

As for Niffty, well to be honest she was the most sadistic thing I've ever encountered. Hearing her go on a rant about how she loved the taste of blood and describe the taste in detail was enough for me to walk away from the conversation flabbergasted. She made me laugh though, her random little comments at times were just what I needed to brighten my day.

Alastor and I grew closer by the day. Which I didn't even think was possible but I fell for him more and more. He was the sweetest man I knew. He'd do anything for me, even when I didn't practically need him to, he would.

I enjoyed our time together though. I savored every time he hugged me like it was the last. I still got nervous and flustered when he'd place his finger under my chin. My stomach filled with butterflies every time he kissed me.

He'd disappear at times to his radio tower... which I learned he would bring demons up there and broadcast their screams for Hell to hear. I never went up with him, I didn't know if I could handle seeing the sweet man I knew ruthlessly murdering someone.

I visited with Rosie whenever I had a chance, Alastor would come sometimes but there was always an awkward tension. Not from Rosie's side but from Alastor's, like he was angry at her for something. He never told me why, he said it was for the best and he didn't want to make me feel like I had to choose between him and Rosie... a bit ironic but I accept it as it was.

Alastor still had nightmares every now and then. I'd wake up to him sitting up, his ears back, and his breathing heavy. He seemed terrified, still half asleep most of the time. I'd pull him back into my arms, letting his head rest on my chest as I'd run my fingers through his hair, letting him know he was safe and okay.

I learned to use my powers better, though I didn't like to use them unless I had too. I used it a few times in the past months, one time being that a group of demons tried to jump me while I was walking back from Cannibal town. After that Alastor always walked me to and from Cannibal town whenever I went.

I sat on the bed as Alastor came out of the bathroom, his wet hair dripping onto his pajama shirt as smirked at me. Suddenly he jumped on the bed, tackling me down as he pulled me into his arms and planted kisses on my face. I giggled as I brought my hands to my face to stop the endless amounts of kisses Alastor was placing on me.

"You looked too cute not to kiss," Alastor smiled at me as he leaned back a bit, his hands wrapped around my waist as our legs were intertwined. I blushed, looking away slightly before one of his hands came to my cheek, forcing me to look at him.

"I don't want you to ever stop getting this flustered by me darling," he whispered. "I don't get flustered," I rolled my eyes. That was a lie. "Right dear, and pigs rain from the sky," Alastor chuckled. "Yeah yeah," I laughed.

"Hey Alastor," I whispered as we laid facing each other. He raised an eyebrow up as he hummed, waiting for me to respond. "Can I touch your ears now?" I whispered with a big giddy smile. He rolled his eyes, laughing a bit. "Dear, you've touched them before," he looked at me, cocking his head to the side.

"No, that was by accident, it was a small graze... that doesn't count," I crossed my arms as he stared at me in disbelief. "Fine Y/n, but don't expect this often," he glared daggers at me as my hand extended immediately and touched one of them. It was so soft, the hair fluffed perfectly even though he had just had a shower. "It's so fluffy," I mumbled. I was in cuteness overlord. 

"Okay tsk," Alastor pulled my hand away from his ear, chuckling a bit. "How is it so fucking fluffy?" I stared at him in awe. "Language," Alastor narrowed his eyes on mine. I rolled my eyes at him before snuggling into his chest as I wrapped my arms around him.

"Thank you Alastor," I mumbled into his chest. "Thank you for everything," I continued. "Thank you my dear," Alastor whispered back, resting his head on top of mine. I smiled, I was happy. I was happy here with him and everyone else. Life wasn't as scary anymore. Or I should say afterlife.

I wasn't worried about the past coming to haunt me. I was surrounded by people who truly cared for me as I did to them. I didn't have Vox to worry about anymore. And I had a man I was over the moon to spend my day and night with.

It's funny what could happen when you just open up a bit. When you don't let your past rule your present. When you let your walls down and people in. I was happy I did. I was Thankful I met everyone. And I was thankful for the man who helped me through it all. The Radio Demon.

THE END

A/n:  I hope you all enjoyed the book!! I know it got confusing in some bits, but I hope this adds everything together and I felt like this was a nice place to end. I hope you guys agree. I had so much fun writing this book and your guys comments LITERALLY made my day, yall had me smiling my phone when I saw them pfftttt.

I just want to truly say thank you!!  I tried to keep everything to the lore, so hopefully I didn't get anything wrong there. Also I am so sorry for grammar or spelling errors!
I am open to doing bonus chapters, if anyone has anything they want to see or clear up or just a random thing you want, write it here and I will provide :)
(Unless it is really weird I will not T-T)

THANK YOU :,)