Chapter 20

I opened the door to my room quickly, turning around and shutting it as I sighed. "I don't see any plants in here you so urgently needed to tend to," Alastor hummed from behind me. I jumped before spinning and seeing him standing in front of my bed. "Holy fuck you scared me," I grabbed my chest, my heart beating away from the jumpscare.

"I thought you said not to tell anyone Alastor!" I snapped, pointing my finger at him as I walked over. "I do believe I said that," he looked up as if he was recalling something. "So you told the King of Hell?!" I stared at him in shock. "That I did," he grinned, looking down at me.

"For what reason would you do that?!" I was flabbergasted. Bewildered. "He was trying to have something in which is mine, I had to make it clear you weren't up for grabs dear," he tilted his head. "For one, I'm not some object someone can just claim. Two, how?!" I threw my hands down.
"Correct, you're my little being that belongs to me, and for the second thing... I can just tell," he said the first part in a sweet tone but suddenly shifted into zoning out with an expression of disgust. "Well now Rosie is going to find out and we're both screwed," I slammed my finger into his chest, his eyes quickly darting down before looking back up at me with a smug smirk.

"Screwed?" He repeated. My face went blank, trying to understand what he was getting at. The look in his eyes though made my insides melt. My chest fall heavy. My mind go blank. "Uh... yes?" I tried to form words. I didn't understand how he had such power over me like this.

"My dear, Rosie won't find out," his fingers grabbed the bottom of chin, lifting it as he whispered. "What are you doing to me Alastor?" I whispered. "Hmm? I don't know what you're referring to," his grin grew. "H-how, why does my mind go foggy around you?" I stumbled over my words. I was sure he had to be doing something to have this much of an effect on me.

"Are you telling me I make you feel dazed darling?" His face grew inches away from mine. "Yes- I mean no," the words fell out of my mouth. He smirked widely, satisfied with my answer. "I should mark you here right now," his voice was low, his thumb tugging on my bottom lip. My eyes went wide when I realized what he said, a chuckle leaving his mouth at my reaction.

His lips crashed into mine, taking full control of the kiss. I melted into his lips, my skin shivering as his other hand ran down my side before staying put on my waist, pulling my body closer to his.

"But not now," he pulled away, both of us taking in air greedily. "I want to take my time with you darling," he husked, making my knees feel weak. "But unfortunately we don't have much time right now," he said, which confused me a bit before I remembered Lucifer was here.

I had this terrible gut feeling that Rosie would find out, and it wouldn't be good. "Rosie's going to find out Alastor," I mumbled. "Don't worry dear," he said in a reassuring tone, but it wasn't reassuring to me.

Vox's POV:

"Ugh," I jumped over a rotting corpse as I walked. I shook my head in disgust as Velvette took selfies next to me. "Velvette dear, we're not here to take selfies," I hummed in annoyance as I looked at the town. So this is where you hid for so long Y/n. Cannibal town.

"It's not like we'll ever be back here again, nice to have a memory of it darling," Velvette took another selfie. I grabbed her phone out of her hand and slid it into her pocket, watching the pissed look take over her face. "This is a business trip," I said through a forced toothy smile.

She scoffed as she rolled her eyes, looking around at the aged town. "This place reeks of rotting flesh," she said in disgust. "It's not polite to come into someone's territory and degrade it," a woman's voice said from behind us.