Chapter 15

(^I DID NOT EDIT THAT PHOTO, I DO NOT TAKE CREDIT FOR IT, I REPEAT NOT MY PHOTO OR EDITING DONE ^)

"Angel, I am going to fucking explode," I gripped at my hair, pacing back and forth as Angel sat excitedly on my bed, ready to hear the tea. "Look, I know I can be tease sometimes, but trust me, I've probably been in your shoes before," Angel reassured me. I took a deep breath as I turned to Angel. I could trust him, right?

"Okay so, hypothetically, what does it mean when like someone kisses you and you like it but you don't like that you like it," I breathed out quickly. "Okay first off, what?! You and Alastor kissed?!" Angel looked shocked.

"HYPOTHETICALLY!" I yelled at Angel which just earned a chuckle from him. "Fine, 'HyPOthetICALLY', you and Alastor KISSED?" He mocked me, putting two fingers up in quotations. "Hypothetically, maybe," I stared at the floor. "But you liked it, and don't want to?" He sounded puzzled. "Yes," I nodded.

"Oh you have a crush on smiles," he grinned. "No I don't! I like just met him basically," I snapped, throwing my hands down dramatically. "But you two have been spending a lot of time together... It's not out of the realm of possibilities," Angel tilted his head to the side.

"But... no," my voice cracked. I didn't have a crush on him. That was, that was no! "Y/n, you totally have a crush on him," Angel stated with a grin. "I can't though!" I glared at him. "Uhhh, why not?" His eyebrows knitted together. "Because if I like him, that means I like an asshole who literally has my soul-" I clasped my hands over my mouth as the words just left my mouth.

"HE HAS YOUR SOUL?!" Angel looked stunned. "SHHHHHH," I ran over to him and grabbed his shoulders. "No, no he doesn't," I said quickly, trying to fix my error. "No Y/n, you just said it," he whispered shouted at me. "Oh this is wayyyy juicier than I thought," his eyes filled with shock and excitement.

"You seriously cannot tell anyone else Angel, not a single soul, not even a plant!" I said sternly. "It's fine Y/n, I won't tell anyone, I promise," Angel said in a genuine way. I sighed as I let go of his shoulders and sat beside him, burying my head in my hands.

"I think I do like him Angel," I sighed in defeat. Angel put a hand on my back, rubbing it slowly. "If it makes you feel better, the man I sold my soul to, I liked him too... I thought he loved me, but it quickly turned bad... he has my soul until he eventually gets tired of me, and sets me free from his chains," Angel sighed.

"Alastor though, I don't know too much of him, but he's no Val, plus you know Rosie too," Angel said in a reassuring way. "Wait... Val? Like Valentino?" I looked over at him in shock as he nodded slowly. "I hate that guy... I'm sorry Angel," I placed my hand on his.

He gave me a weak smile. "Maybe we could find a way to break the-", "Y/n no, we can't do anything about it," he cut me off, clearly not wanting to go into it more. I nodded, letting out a deep breath. "You can't tell Alastor any of this Angel," I mumbled. "I told you I won't tell anyone," he chuckled as he raised up his pinkie. I latched mine with his, "Pinkie promise toots," he smiled warmly at me.

I realized just how opening up to someone else, you can find that they are just like you in ways. We all have problems, some very similar. And instead of going through it alone, when we open up to that, we can help each other through it. "Thank you Angel," I smiled at him.

Alastor's POV:

I smirked through the other side of the door hearing the words she had said. What a lovely little fawn she was. Everything was lining in place. Though I had not wanted Angel to know of this situation, it seemed to help in ways now.
Without him I wouldn't have been able to hear those words from her mouth. 'I think I do like him.' The words replayed in my mind along with that she enjoyed the kiss, though she didn't want to.