Chapter 4

"What game are we playing exactly?" Angel asked as everyone sat down in a circle. I sat on the floor next to Niffty and Husk, as Alastor had one arm chair, Angel on the other, and Vaggie and Charlie on the couch.

"I don't feel like moving around," Husk grumbled as he rolled his shoulder back. "How about..." Charlie brought her finger to her chin as she thought. "Never have I ever," Angel grinned.

Vaggie glared daggers at Angel before she sighed. "Really Angel?" She scoffed. "Actually no, that's a good idea... we can learn more about each other. No weird sex questions though Angel," Charlie looked to Angel, Angel just shrugging with a grin.

"Hands up everyone," Charlie said as she put her hands up. Everyone followed, even Alastor which I found a bit surprising. He didn't rid me as the type to participate in such an activity. But he had a sinister grin on his face, like he had something up his sleeve.

"Never have I ever... done drugs," Charlie thought for a moment. Almost everyone put a finger down, including me. The only ones who didn't were Charlie, Vaggie, and Alastor. I was a bit shocked at first to see Niffty put a finger down, but then I remembered she killed Adam.

"Never have I ever killed for pure amusement," she glared at Alastor. I grinned, seeing she clearly didn't like Alastor either. Alastor smirked as he put a finger down, Husk, and Niffty putting a finger down as well.

"Never have I hid the reason I'm in Hell," Alastor said his quickly, staring at me. I glared at him as I put a finger down, by my surprised Vaggie put a finger down too. I smiled weakly at Vaggie as she looked a bit surprised I put my finger down too, causing a weak smile to line her lips.

"Never have I ever jumped out of a plane!" Niffty said with excitement. I laughed at Niffty, watching as Angel and Vaggie both put a finger down. I guess you do learn a lot about people from this game.

"Never have I ever... Used someone," I smirked. I watched as Angel, Husk, and Alastor put a finger down. Alastor's eyes met mine, he was giving me a look like a mother would give their child when they're acting out.

"Never have I ever liked rainbows," Husk chuckled as he looked at Charlie. "Oh I do! I do," Charlie said excitedly as she put down her first finger. I chuckled lightly, she was adorable.

"Never have I ever gone a week without sex," Angel grinned, causing Vaggie to stare daggers at him. Everyone's fingers went down but Angels. The game went on, Niffty being the first one out next to Angel before we called it quits.

I actually had fun, it reminded me of something I would do for shit and giggles as a teen. After the game I went with Vaggie and Charlie to Charlie's office. When they asked I was a bit nervous, wondering what it could be about, but this whole day was really a fuck it kind of day.

"When you go back to Cannibal town Y/n, tell Rosie I say thank you... I hadn't had a chance to thank her personally for everything," Charlie said as she leaned against her desk. "We owe her a lot," Vaggie smiled. "Yeah... of course," I said nervously.

"Umm but Y/n, you're always welcomed here... if you want you can stay here tonight since you're already here," Charlie smiled at me. "I didn't bring any clothes or anything," I rubbed the back of my neck awkwardly. I hadn't really socialized like this before with anyone but Rosie.

"You can borrow mine, we look the same size," Vaggie said. "Oh, thank you," I smiled, now realizing I basically committed to spending the night here. "But I wanted to ask you, if you're okay with it... why exactly are you in Hell?" Vaggie asked gently.

My face dropped as I looked at her before looking over at the closed door. I sighed loudly, cradling myself. "I haven't told anyone why I'm here," I mumbled. "I didn't either, not even Charlie until she found out," Vaggie placed a hand on my arm. I looked up at the warm smile on her face, it was comforting.