What The Fuck Did You Do

"What the fuck did you do?" Johnny sprinted toward her, wrenching the gun from her trembling hand. Her gaze remained fixed on the splattered mess on the wall, her vision blurred, and Johnny's voice sounded like a distant scream.

"Autumn!" He shook her, attempting to bring her back to reality, but she couldn't hear him.

All she heard was the gunshot and the splatter of blood. A man fell to the ground, his body crashing against the wall. Tommy's shocked face appeared, "Anna?" his voice echoed in her mind.

She was a murderer.

"Autumn!" Johnny forced her gaze to meet his green eyes. "Look at me, everything is okay," he whispered gently.

"That's not my name!" she screamed, snapping back to reality and immediately panicking as she surveyed the scene unfolding around her.

"Okay, listen to me," Johnny said, locking her face in his palms and preventing her from looking around. Confused but deciding it wasn't the time to discuss this, he continued, "Let's get out of here and let the doctors do their work. Okay?" he spoke to her as if she were a terrified child, firm in his hold to prevent any attempts to break free. "Understand?"

"Okay," she whispered, tears filling her eyes.

"Close your eyes Aut-"

"Anna" she corrected him, but complied, shutting her eyes and allowing him to guide her out of the chaos.

After a minute, the hustle ceased, the clinking of equipment against metal tables and doctors shouting medical terms she couldn't understand faded away, and a breeze of fresh air greeted her. The harsh reality of the situation hit her next.

She killed someone. AGAIN...

"Autumn" Johnny approached her gently, trying to comfort her, but she quickly smacked his hand away.

"Don't call me that!" she screamed, her voice breaking from tears she couldn't let out. Frozen, her heart pounded in her chest, each beat catching her breath.

Clutching her chest, she sank to the ground.

"Anna? Where did that come from?" Johnny asked, completely confused.

"That's the real me, Johnny. You've seen her out there," she uttered silently, pointing towards an abandoned hospital as she continued to take shaky breaths.

"He made you like this... This isn't you," he pushed out desperately, feeling his own anxiety taking over.

Anna laughed sarcastically. "That's exactly who I am, Johnny. Don't you understand?" she spat.

"No! You're not..." he ran his hand through his blonde hair, glancing down at her.

"Yes, it is! I'm a murderer, just like him," she yelled, straightening up on her feet to meet him at eye level.

Shock and confusion hit him, rendering him unable to react. All he could do was stare with a furrowed brow.

"Yeah, I've killed before, Johnny... You never knew the real me," she screamed, her eyes piercing him like daggers.

"Anna, he's gonna be alright," he reassured, attempting to touch her shoulder, but she violently pulled away.

"Say something, Johnny... Don't ignore me. SAY SOMETHING," she continued screaming, shoving his chest with each word, desperate for a reaction, for him to call her a murderer, to scream back. But to her shock, he remained silent.

No screaming, no yelling, no blaming. He left her alone with the weight of her guilt and shame.

"You're hurt, you-"