Men And Their Cocks

Tommy's heart skipped a beat as her words hit him unexpectedly

Tommy's heart skipped a beat as her words hit him unexpectedly. Stunned, he stood frozen for a solid minute, crafting a plan in his mind. Was she truly willing to use her body to get to him? And was he going to take advantage of it?

Before he could change his mind, he pressed his lips against hers, pushing her backwards with his body. She gasped against his lips, shocked at his sudden action. In response, she kissed him back, her hands slipping under his coat to gently remove it from his shoulders. His hat joined the cascade to the floor as he skillfully led them to the living room, without breaking a kiss.

The gentle scent of her hair surrounded him, accompanied by the taste of whiskey on her tongue. His hands skillfully traced the contours of her dress, gradually rolling up the fabric. As he seized her thighs, lifting her from the ground, she willingly wrapped her legs around his waist, fingers entwined in his soft hair. The kiss was full of passion fueled by an anger and emotions he couldn't understand.

A low groan escaped from the depths of his throat as her breath quickened. Tommy felt a desire building in his stomach, prompting him to guide them to the sofa. As they settled, he pulled away to gaze at her perched on his lap, both of them panting. Her eyes were dark with tears hiding in the corners, sending a wave of regret down his body.

"I can't do this" she breathed, looking down at him with tears in her brown eyes.

"We don't have to do it" Tommy whispered, pulling her into a hug.

His cold heart melting with a heat of her body. How could he become so soft? Especially with a woman that's trying to ruin his life.

"I really need to go now" he whispered into her hair before gently placing her down from his lap.

Tommy needed to run. Escape from the situation he wasn't in control in. Desire clouded his mind and he needed to pull himself together.His business and life were at stake, and he couldn't allow these emotions to overpower him.

"Men and their cocks"

Polly's voice echoed in his mind, and he swiftly shook off the distracting thought.

He was in charge and he was ready to win this game.

~

Autumn felt faint as she watched him leave. She didn't bother to walk him out as she knew she'd probably buckle and fall. A surge of guilt rumbled in her stomach. While Tommy wasn't innocent, he didn't deserve this. After all he hadn't treated her as harshly as she expected, instead, he had been surprisingly gentle and respectful.

His behaviors was understandable. Autumn didn't see a heartless gangster, she saw a man with a rough past who had to learn how to survive in the society they live in. A man who had built his business from nothing. A man trying to protect his life and family.