Last Wish?

Tommy wandered through her exquisite kitchen, adorned with expensive porcelain and inviting decorations. The trust fund must have treated her well. He thought to himself and walked towards a window, watching rain pour as he waited.

"Uhmm" she cleared her throat announcing her presence as he continued to stare out of a window.

"Tommy" she called softly, walking closer with a curious smile and gently touching his shoulder.

"Did you know you're being watched?" he muttered, squinting his eyes through the heavy rain at two men standing across the street.

Anna's heart skipped a beat and she pushed herself against a window, pretenting she had no idea what was he talking about, "I don't think they're watching me" she uttered against a window. 

"They are" Tommy spat before turning on his heel and storming out, making his way towards them with his fists clenched, ignoring the rain soaking up his dry clothes.

"Who the fuck are you" Tommy grabbed one of them by the collar, yanking him closer. The man's stoic expression only fueled Tommy's anger. Fury clouded his mind and he unleashed a clenched fist, smashing it into the man's face.

The man shoved Tommy back with brutal aggression. As Tommy crumpled, the man prepared to return a punch. The other man seized Tommy from behind, his grip unyielding as he thrashed and fought against their restraint.

"Last wish?" the man in front of him sneered, blood dripping down his busted lip. Without waiting for a reply, he unleashed a brutal punch into Tommy's stomach, causing him to groan in pain.

The relentless assault continued, blow after blow raining down on him. Tommy felt himself growing faint as the fists assaulted his stomach and face. He fought to stay calm and resilient, but with the final punch, his body gave way. Hands released him, and he crumpled into a puddle on the cold ground.
But the attack didn't end there; they exchanged kicks, each blow landing with a sickening thud.

Tommy watched the raindrops fall, bouncing agianst a cobblestone, mutting everytthing else. Numb to pain and anger, he endured the aggressive kicks. Each blow merged with the sound of rain, creating a chilling symphony.

"Stop!" a distant scream echoed through his head, and suddenly, the attack ceased. He could hear footsteps walking away, leaving him there completely broken.

Another pair of footsteps approached, running towards him. He knew it was her, but he had no strength to raise his head and look up. The cold cobblestone felt strangely comfortable, and he understood that if he moved, the pain he couldn't feel right now would strike him like lightning. Tommy felt weak and embarrassed, something he wasnt used to.

Anna's chest tightened with guilt and fear as she slowly bent down to him. With her wet hands, she gently wiped away the blood that marred his face. She was in a shock and she didn't know how to react or what to do as she watched him looking at her from the ground with his eyes barely open and blood dripping from his mouth and nose.

She stroked his face, "Tommy," she sobbed, watching him close his eyes under her touch. He was broken and weak, and it was all her fault.

"Come on, let's go inside," she urged, grabbing his arm and attempting to pull him up while tears streamed down her face. Tommy groaned in pain, pulling his arm out of her grip.

He gathered the last bits of his strength and pushed his hands against the cold cobblestone, hoisting his body up so he was on all fours, grunting in pain. Anna watched him with a broken heart, secretly wishing it was her down there.

Tommy felt every rib and all his insides burning and twisting, unable to hold back the pain. "Fuck," he mumbled, succumbing to the agony.

"Will you be able to stand up?" Anna asked, her voice breaking.