He wiped his tears which fell out from his eyes unknowingly and went to the place which james told him. He was really sacred to face them. After reaching the place he sighed in relief seeing it was a park. Meeting them in a public place like a park seemed safe to him. He came out of his car and started looking for them. After 5 minutes of walking into the park he found them sitting on a bench near a tree.

He took a deep breath to calm himself and went towards them. They three stood up as soon as he saw him and smirked at him. "Look who's here" said max.

Lucas went closer to tae and said "lets get straight to the point.... give us the file"

Tae took a step back and said "I'll give you firstly give me your phone I'll delete photos myself ". 

Lucas scoffed and said "do we look like a fool to you huh?....what if after deleting your photos you back away from our deal"

Tae looked at him and said "I won't....I'll really give it to you but you have to give your phone to me"

"Ok fine this file is more important than your nudes... you give us file with one hand and take his (lucas) phone with other hand" said max

(Photos are in lucas's phone)

Tae agreed and forwarded his hand for the phone and handed the file to max when lucas gave him his phone.

He immediately opened the phone's gallery and closed his eyes in disgust after seeing his pathetic photos. He deleted those photos from gallery as well as permanently delete folder and handed the phone back to them

He was about to go but james stopped him and said "Don't think that now if we don't have your photos you can tell if to anyone. It was so easy for us to kidnap you and play with you....we can do it again or we can do it to umm what was his name...kook...junk.. jungkook your youngest brother so it will be better for you to shut your mouth" he said with a wide evil smirk on his face

Taehyung widened his eyes after hearing jungkook's voice and said "don't do anything with him please I will not open my mouth"

"It will be good for you" said max

Tae turned around to leave but Heard max saying  "I really want to see that yoongi's reaction when he'll know that his precious file is stolen" they three laughed

Tae ran from there while crying and sat on his car and drove towards home.

As soon as he reached home he went to his room and locked the door. He started crying loudly while thinking "yoongi hyung I am sorry....I am really very sorry please forgive me.....you will hate me if you get to know that I did it.... please god don't let him know anything" he was feeling really very guilty for doing this to yoongi.  He kept crying until no tears were left in his eyes

After some hours he went downstairs to drink water. After drinking water he was about to go upstairs but stopped when he saw his brothers entering the house.

Jimin noticed him and said "ohh tae you should have came with us...it was so fun"

They started telling him about everything they did in the amusement park. They told him how they all had fun in all the rides.

"And you know tae the most funny thing..... We all know how much hobi is scared from the rollercoasters so we- aksjjsjdkdsk" said namjoon but hobi put his hand on namjoon's mouth to stop him. Namjoon liked hobi's hand and he immediately removed it from namjoon's mouth and shouted "eww you are so disgusting bro"  hobi wiped his hand from namjoon's shirt while making a disgusted face.

Everyone laughed at them and tae just smiled a bit. Namjoon then looked at tae and continued "we forcefully dragged hobi to the rollercoasters and as soon as it started he started showing like a maniac..... Even kids were not shouting like him.... And then he literally started crying"

Everyone (except hobi) laughed recalling it and jin said "everyone was looking at us the whole time.... He cried for like 15 minutes even after the ride ended"

"He stopped crying when yoongi hyung bought ice cream for him" said jimin while laughing.
They all were laughing at hobi and hobi just looked down in embarassment. Tae was also smiling a bit.

Suddenly yoongi said "ohh I forgot something I am coming in a minute"
Saying this he went outside and came back with a shopping bag in his hand. He threw it at tae and said "it was reminding me of you so I bought it"

Tae caught the shopping bag on time and opened it and saw-

He smiled widely looking at it and said "is it for me?"

Yoongi nodded and said "yes! As soon as my eyes landed on it I thought of you so I bought it for you"

Suddenly tae hugged yoongi making him startled and said "I love it hyung"

Yoongi patted his back and said "woh! tae You are this happy just by getting a plushie. If I had known that you would be this much happy then I would have bought one more." He felt amazed seeing taehyung this Happy just by getting a toy

Tae blinked his eyes to control his tears and pulled out from the hug.
Yoongi caressed his cheek and said "you like it?" Tae nodded his head and yoongi continued "I'll bring more plushies for you ok"

Tae smiled and said "thank you hyung"

Jungkook pouted and said "yoongi hyung... This is not fair...I also want plushies"

Yoongi showed his tongue to jungkook and said while putting his hand around tae's shoulder "no! I will bring plushies for tae only....you'll not get anything"

Jungkook whined and said "why only tae hyungie why not me". "Because tae listens to me unlike you" said yoongi

Jungkook got up and said "I'll not talk to you now huh!"
Jin held jungkook's hand and made him sit on the couch again and said "kookie he was just teasing you baby.....yoongi stop teasing him"

Yoongi laughed and sat beside jungkook to coax him.

Tae was looking at his brothers and thought "I just hope our bonding stays like this only......I can't live without them god please don't let them know about anything"

(Long chapter)
You guys are not voting. I need 120+ votes for next part

To be continued

I hope you liked it

Stay tuned

Thankyou