CHAPTER 25

HAZEL'S POV

"Kenji?!" I stood up from my seat.

"Hazel?" Kenji looks like he's making sure that it's me and when he realized, he ran towards me excitedly and hugged me. "Hazeeeeel!"

Energetic as ever. I must admit, I missed my bestfriend's pressence. I hugged him back then I saw Annie behind him, looking mad. But I don't care about her.

"Hahaha Kenjiiiiii!

He pulled away and faced our parents. "Good evening Ma'ams and Sirs. I'm Kenji and I'm Hazel's bestfriend."

"Oohh that's good to know, Kenji. Come sit with us. You too, Annie."- Annie's father said. Then they sat beside each other.

"I didn't know our children will be friends too, just like us."- Dad.

"Yes, we'll be one family now after their marriage." Kenji's father.

The elders all agreed and talks more about business while us, childrens are just minding our own business. Semi is busy with his phone, Sophie is listening carefully to them and sometimes join the conversation, is she interested in business? Kenji and Annie are not talking and seems to be distance even tho they are sitting beside each other. While me, is just observing everyone.

"Haze, I think you need to check your phone." Semi whispered beside me.

"Huh? Why?" I asked.

"Well, your boyfriend is asking me-"

"Omi? Where is he?"

"He texted me."

"Oh.." maybe he saw  the picture I sent hehehe I wonder what he says about it. I look for my phone but I think I left it in the car. "I'll just get it in the car."

Semi nodded and smiled. "I don't know how'd he got my number haha."

"I gave all your numbers to him just in case hehe." I said. Then I excused myself to them saying I forgot something and I'll just going to get it.

I walked outside the restaurant and went in the parking lot. I found our car and I asked the driver to get my purse. After he gave me, I came back back to the resto but stopped at the entrance when I heard my phone ringing. It was Omi so I answered it right away.

"Omi!"

["You look beautiful, Babe."]

I cannot hide my smile when I heard him, my face turned red too I'm sure.

["More beautiful with your smile."}

Smile? How did he know that I'm smiling? Am I always-

["Look behind you."]

"Wha-" I immediately turn around and.. "Omi?!"

He slowly walks towards me, looking so handsome and hot with his white polo and black pants, black shoes and silver watch. First time we saw each other in a formal wear.

["Stop drooling over me Babe."] he said still talking on the phone. He's close to me now. So close. I can smell his scent. AHHHHH I'm going crazy!

I smiled at him, calming my inner emotions. "You look handsome now Mr. Airon Miguel Smith."

"Can I join your dinner, Ms. Hazel Devero?" he asked while offering his hand like he wants to dance with me.

"I was hoping and waiting for this." I reached his hand.

He pulled me closer to him and grabbed my waist. I gasped and looked straight at him. He then leaned even closer and gave me a peck on my lips. Then he smiled.