Ah, Shitballs

*One Week Later*

Elizabeth's POV

"Im actually freaking out, Elizabeth. Am i doing the right thing here? Oh fuck, what if it doesnt work out?" Nat paces the hall of the huge stained glass cathedral, her beautiful white dress sweeping behind her, one arm protectively wrapped around her stomach. I smirk as i sit on the window sill. Im still really not feeling too great.

"Dont freak out. Of course you're doing the right thing. Well, you better fucking hope you are. You're pregnant with his child." I jest. She gives me an 'im actually going to choke you' face which makes me hide my smirk immediately. I look down at my black strapless bridesmaid dress. It has fucking pockets. Genius.

"Okay. Lets talk about something else. How long until Elizabeth The Second is born?" I ask. She laughs and rolls her eyes. Good job at changing the fucking subject, Elizabeth.

"6 and a half months approximately." She says flatly. I laugh and stand up, hearing the music in the main chapel start. Thats our cue.

"Oh god. Oh fuck, Beth, i cant do this." She says, panicked. I shake my head and stand up quickly walking over to her. I place both hands on each one of her bare shoulders.

"Listen, Pregtashio. We flew all the fucking way to Italy for this fucking wedding. We have no time for doubting this. You are going to go out there and you are going to fucking marry that mother shitting man and have small baby humans together. Okay?" I say quickly. She takes a deep, broken breath and nods, smiling. I chuckle and link my arm with hers walking toward the entrance to the main chapel. We are met at the large closed arch shaped double doors with the two other bridesmaids; Scarlett and Elsa. They smile and quickly readjust some of Nat's hair positioning and reassure her that this is right. Tom is one of the groomsmen. There is no best man because Evans couldnt fucking choose one. The double doors open; my cue to walk in first. I step into the packed church.

The windows are wide and curved, decorated with stained glass. The aisle is long and straight, white rose petals lining it all the way to where Evans, the priest, Hemsworth, Tom, and Sebastian are standing. I awkwardly smile at everyone as they stand and look towards us in a line at the back. I begin walking down the aisle as soon as the flower girl goes before me. She's small, about 4, and is very clumsy. Uncle Rob is sitting up the front with Ben and smiling wildly as we walk down the aisle. Dont look at Tom. Dont look at Tom. If you look at Tom you'll laugh, Elizabeth. When we all finally get to the end of the aisle, Nat smiling maniacally as Chris wipes a tear off of his cheek discreetly, my eyes meet with Tom's and we both automatically look away. Natasha's father kisses her cheek and goes back to his seat in the front row. Tom's face tightens as he tries to not laugh. Oh fuck. I take Nat's bouquet.

"Today is a beautiful day. Somewhere, a child has been brought into the world; a man has finally reached his biggest dream; someone has just felt love for the first time; but today is not only a beautiful for them. Today is a beautiful day because it signifies the day we join Natasha and Chris in holy matrimony." The priest smiles. I feel my eyes start to water. Fuck, Elizabeth, you're so emotional lately. One hour and a few words later, my best friend, Natasha, is now Natasha fucking Evans. Shit. She's sounds so old now.

_________________________

"May i just say, darling, you look absolutely ravishing." Tom whispers huskily into my ear as we dance in the high ceilinged hall. Nat and Chris are laughing loudly at the front table and eating a hell of a lot of cake. I smirk. Fuck, im still feeling really nauseous. Tom senses there's something wrong and cocks one eyebrow.

"Whats wrong, love?" He asks. I shrug and shake my head, still swaying to the soft music with him. This wedding is so incredibly kick ass. Seriously, best wedding ive ever been to.