Home

*2 Days Later*

Tom's POV

Beth is taking a hell of a lot of selfies on my phone in the lounge room while i work some stuff out in the kitchen with Meg. She's drunk as anything and still drinking. Christ, Dean told her to take it easy and here she is sculling a bottle of scotch and taking selfies. She really is something else. I smile to myself as i hear her laugh hysterically in the other room. Meg sighs and hands me a pile of papers.

"Alright. So, these are some contract thingies i got given to give to you. I forgot about them until this week." She yawns. Of course you did, Meg. I take them from her and start flicking through them.

"You cant just keep forgetting these things, Megan." I say irritably. She giggles and pushes me playfully. Dont touch me.

"Oh please. You dont actually care, Tommy." She says in a baby voice. I bite down on my tongue and begin to read through the small print that she was meant to read through for me. Beth is suspiciously silent from the other room. After a moment i hear her begin to walk quickly through the house toward the kitchen.

"Tom, what the fuck is this?" Beth asks, holding my phone out to me. She has glassy eyes and a confused expression on her face. I look down at the screen, away from the papers Meg just gave me. My face falls and my heart drops into my stomach. Oh shit. Oh god please no. She's found it. All the texts from Meg i tried to keep from her. The things i never wanted her to see; what i wanted to forget about. The page is full of horrible messages.

Meg: She just wants you for the fame, sweetheart.

Meg: If she didnt come back when you asked her, what makes you think she really loves you?

Meg: As if she actually want to marry you, baby. You're naive to even think that she will willingly be with you for that long.

Meg: The first chance she gets, she'll leave. You know that, right?

Meg: I love you more than she ever will. She doesnt know how to love.

Meg: Please, Tom. You have to know its time for us to be together.

Meg: She doesnt have feelings, Tom. Trust me. She's heartless.

I bite my bottom lip hard. Fuck. I look up at Beth, staring hatefully at Meg. Meg stands up and walks over to the sink, leaning against the counter. She knows exactly what Beth has seen and she's pleased about it.

"Oh come on, Elizabeth. You cant be upset over that. Its just the truth." She shrugs. Beth chuckles and steps forward. I quickly grab her arm and pull her back. She smells strongly of alcohol and vanilla extract. I know if i dont stop her now, she's going to lose her shit.

"You're fucking smashed, darling. Lets just calm down." I try to coax Beth out of the kitchen away from Meg. She glares at me and roughly pushes me off of her. Shes pissed. Ive never seen her this mad. Meg is smiling like this is something she's wanted for a long time. Jesus christ, Beth's actually going to kill her this time.

"No, Thomas. You fucking calm down. This is between me and that fucking evil slut over there." She slurs. Meg laughs loudly and walks up to Beth, towering over her. Oh fuck. I try to pull her back again, but she pushes me off, smashing me against the wall. Shit.

"Dont. Fucking. Touch. Me." She says slowly. I look into her eyes, alarmed. She turns back around to face Meg.

"Look at you, Elizabeth. You're drunk. You're stupid. Pathetic really." Meg begins. How fucking dare she? Enough. Enough of this.