The Adventure Really Begins

**One Month Later**

Elizabeth's POV

"TOM COME ON WE HAVE TO GO." I yell at Tom, who is still fast asleep. We are due at hair and makeup in 20 minutes. Fuck. I fumble with some paperwork im supporting with my left hand. He rolls over and groans. Seriously? Get up. I drop all of the shit im holding and sharply nudge him with both hands.

"TOM. GET THE FUCK UP. WE HAVE TO GOOOOOO." He stirs then flips over so his face is buried in the feather pillow. I groan and throw his empty coffee cup, that most likely held tea, at him that has been sitting on his table for 2 days.

"Stop throwing things at me. Go away." A deep, scratchy voice says from deep within the pillow. Okay tough guy, time to learn the hard way. I grab everything in my reach (mostly pens and shoes) and begin throwing them directly at him, hitting him every time.

"I. DO. WHAT. I. WANT." I yell in between throws. He sits straight up and looks at me drowsily with an expression that screams 'you are so dead'.

"Are you done, love?" He asks me in his usual scratchy morning voice and stretches out his back. I'll be honest and say that Tom's morning voice is pretty fucking hot. Shut up, Elizabeth. This is so not the time for that shit.

"No actually. Im not. Thomas William Hiddleston if you aren't out of that bed and dressed, ready to go, in exactly 10 minutes, i swear to god, Loki will be getting to hair and makeup with my foot up his ass." I say slowly. Tom's eyes are locked onto mine and have taken in every word i just said. A sleepy grin wipes across his face.

"You know...you're adorable when you're frustrated...and when you call me Thomas." In the middle of his sentence he is interrupted by a yawn that pushes its way out of his mouth. We are a month into filming The Avengers and i'll admit, it's a lot of fucking fun. Tom stands up and walks towards me. And thats when i realise...where the fuck is his shirt?

"Oh god Tom put a fucking shirt on." He chuckles and grabs a long sleeve button up from the end of his bed. I pick up my stuff. I begin to walk out when i stop dead in my tracks and let Tom's last sentence sink in.

"And dont call me adorable." I add and walk out, Tom chuckling hysterically behind me.

__________________________

I wait out by my impala for Tom to get his ass down here. I fumble with some paperwork and look at my watch. 7:15. Fuck my life. We have 10 minutes and the set is 15 minutes away. He's gonna look like hell and its going to be my fault again. My phone starts blasting Shoot to Thrill from inside my pocket. I dont even have to look to see who this is. I thought i told him to stop changing my contact settings. I put my stuff on the hood of my car and answer my phone.

"Uncle Rob. To what do i owe the pleasure?" I ask sarcastically. Im extra bitchy this morning. I didnt get my coffee.

"Woah...Elizabeth hasnt had her coffee this morning i assume?" He asks me. I chuckle and hang my head. He knows me too well.

"What do you need?" I ask him, ignoring his remark about my coffeeless morning.

"I need Tom." He says with a laugh. In the background i hear Chris scream:
IS THAT BROTHER ON YOUR DEVICE, METAL MAN? I MUST SPEAK WITH HIM.

Followed by uncle Rob screaming back:
ITS ELIZABETH. WILL YOU STOP BEING THOR FOR 5 MINUTES? PLEASE?

This resulted in Chris screaming back:
AH, LADY ELIZABETH! SHE FOUGHT BRAVELY IN THE BATTLE OF JOTUNHEIM BESIDE MYSELF AND LOKI.

And back to uncle Rob, who is about to slap someone, replying with:
Chris...its early...im at the end of my rope here...

And back to Chris with:
YOU NEED MORE OF YOUR MORTAL ENERGY DRINK. ANOTHER.