The Fate of the $200 Dress

Tom's POV

The speeches drone on and on for 3 hours, and when its finally done, we are free to mingle. Beth and Ben are practically inseparable. They are like two children together. Its pretty amusing to be honest. I glance over at Beth, who is sitting alone at the table. Its getting a bit later so a lot of the huge crowd has thinned out. Even Ben has gone home. God, she's so beautiful. She looks absolutely stunning in that dress. How i wish i could rip it off of her. I bite my bottom lip and walk over to her.

"Lets go." I say to her briefly. She looks up and smirks. Jesus, her smile...whats wrong with me tonight? I try to keep a straight face. Her expression falls.

"You alright?" She asks me concernedly. Too serious. I chuckle and take her hand, helping her up and kissing the top of it. I feel overwhelming waves of wanting toward her. Dear god, what is wrong with me?

"Im great. I just wanna get out of here. Unless you want to stay, love." I say to her. Her face softens and she laughs.

"Yeah. Can we stay a while? Im having fun." She says. I look around to check that no one is watching. Coast is clear.

"Are you really sure about that, love?" I growl into her ear. She lets out a deep, sharp breath and chuckles nervously. I smirk.

"You know what? Lets go home." She agrees with me. I laugh and nod, leading her outside. The paparazzi are still swarming around the entrance.

"Elizabeth! Can we get a comment on your outfit?"

"Tom! Is it true you are seeing another woman called Meg?"

We keep going through to the car and begin our drive home. I speed as fast as possible through the maze of streets back to the house. Jesus christ, why do i want her so bad right now? She is biting her fist and looking out the window.

"Can you fucking believe how close Ben and i got?" She says. I laugh and turn a sharp corner. We both tilt with the gravity of the car, Beth whispering a 'fuck' under her breath.

"He absolutely loves you." I reply. Its interesting how well they hit it off. Ben usually takes a little while to form a bond with some people. She chuckles and kisses my hand. I look over at her, cocking one eyebrow.

"Thank you. For tonight." I smirk at her. We finally pull up to the house and manage to get inside. She runs up the stairs into my room mischievously. I chase behind her. Just before she gets into the bedroom, i grab her wrist and pull her into the room, pushing her against the wall. I pin both of her arms above her head, picking up where i left off before and kissing along her jawline hungrily.

"Dont move them." I growl at her. She bites her bottom lip. My eyes snake down to the corset of the dress. Fuck. How do i take this thing off? Be gentle. I rip the top of the dress in half, splitting it open to reveal the lace black underwear from before. Beth lets out a small gasp, making me smirk with satisfaction. I kiss her roughly, grinding my hips into hers, then begin trailing down to her stomach. The remainder of the dress drops to the floor, leaving her in her underwear. I start slowly trailing back up to her neck.

"Oh fuck..." She says under her breath. I let out a dark chuckle and pick her up, carrying her over to the bed. She may be dominating with the way she speaks, but now...its my turn.

_________________________

I look over to the clock on the bedside table. 4:57. Shit, i still havent slept. Beth stirs next to me.

"That dress was $200 and you fucking destroyed it." Beth says to me. I glance over her, resting my chin on her shoulder, and look at the remainders of the once beautiful turquoise dress. I lose my shit. I start laughing...hard. Beth starts laughing too. And suddenly we're both laughing ourselves to death.