Fuck it. Just fuck it.

Tom's POV

"Have you seen her, Tash? Heard from her? Anything?" I ask frantically into the phone as i round another corner. She's gone. I woke up, she was gone, Oli was gone, Moriarty was gone. Fuck.

"No. Im trying everything. Call me back in a half hour, alright?" She replies, equally as frantic, then hanging up. Ive got Rob, Ben, Sebastian, Nat, Scarlett, and both of the Chris' out looking for her. Christ, where is she? I try her mobile again. It rings three times, then goes to her sarcastic voicemail.

"You've reached Elizabeth. Congratulations." I hang up the phone defeatedly, pulling to the side of the road. Where could she have gone? Everything was fine yesterday. Where is she? Shit. Shit. Shit. My phone starts ringing. I quickly snatch it up, answering it. A bit desperately, i speak into the phone.

"Hello?" I say quickly. There is a long sigh from the other line.

"Still nothing, Tom. Im sorry. But we'll find her. Im sure we will." I pinch the bridge of my nose at the sound of Rob's voice, irritating my hangover. Shit, i cant remember anything from last night. I pull out into the street and drive home, saying a brief goodbye to Rob. She has to come home eventually. She cant have gone far. I pull up and park my car, walking into the house and shutting the door behind me. It's eerily empty. I look around, walking into the lounge room.

"Oh god." I plonk myself down on the lounge and take a deep breath, running my hands roughly over my tired face. I slouch back onto the lounge and slowly open my eyes. Why wouldnt she be picking up? And, shit, i have an interview in 2 hours. My eyes dart around the room, hoping to find some sort of clue to her whereabouts before i have to start getting ready for the interview. There's something i missed this morning. On the coffee table, there is a scrawled note in her handwriting. I stand, snatching it up quickly and scan the page.

'Fuck it. Dont look for me. Do what you know you have to. Im sorry for wasting so much of your time, TWH.

-Elizabeth'

I stare in utter confusion. Dont look for me? Do what i know i have to? What is this about wasting my fucking time? Oh god, Beth. What are you on about? I crumple the note in my hand and think wildly of all the things that happened yesterday. My eyes well up. Bloody hell, i cant remember anything after drinking that bloody stuff. I look around the room, my eyes catching on a letter sent from Meg a few weeks ago. My stomach drops like a stone in a river as everything comes flooding back. I drop Beth's note as my legs give way, the lounge catching me as i sit down. I put my hands to my face and shake my head. Oh god, what have i done?

"Fuck." I mumble as the four, drunkenly slurred words run through my head tauntingly. Oh fuck, i didnt mean it. How could i have meant it? I love Beth. Its always been her, without a doubt. I never have, nor will love Meg. I cringe as the words play on repeat in my mind.

'I love you, Meg.'

Elizabeth's POV

"Welcome home, Ellie." Oli says to me, swinging the old creaky door open as we stand on the huge porch that wraps around the whole house. The quiet of the neighbourhood is eery, the only sound being from the docks just down the street. I never thought id ever fucking come back here. I look around the inside of the old, white house; our childhood home. Mystic hasnt changed much. A few new signs and houses, but nothing major. Fuck, i cant believe ive done this.

"What happened to Luke and Anna?" I ask quietly. He sighs and puts down my small duffle bag of clothes i quickly packed. My ears are still ringing with the sound of those four fucking words. He loves her. I should have fucking seen it coming.