Chapter 4: Preps

V I V A A N P O V

It's afternoon and I had got the presentation by her secretary and I should say she has done a great job but I was checking it once again A sudden thought hit me that I forget to tell her that's the main criteria of the event should be 10 years of success and there are no hints of that in this . As the reason of my joy has situated there.

So I pickup the card and started to dial her. And she is not at all answering it and I can't think of any way so I reached to my parking and started to drive for her office as all details of her were given in her card.

In about 10 minutes of driving I reached to her office and it's 4 storey building and had a beautifully architecture not that I liked her office but I am saying this as an architecture.

I started to walk in and reached to the receptionist about Vaani Mehra and tell my identity and really she was so shocked to see as I guess she has never saw an handsome man like me. She began to call someone and after the call she told me about her cabin that's on fourth floor. I took the lift and make my way to go there.

V A A N I P O V

I have came from the meeting just now into my cabin. And now I am searching for my phone because I don't carry my phone to the meetings. And finally I got the phone in which there were many missed calls from any unknown number so I ignore it because I recieve many calls from unknown numbers which are worthless. And I started to work with my laptop.

M U L T I P L E P O V

Vivaan(mv): I knock on the door only to hear get in from inside.

Vaani(mv): I heard the knock on the door and I guess its any of my subordinates so I said get in from inside.

Vivaan(mv): I get into her cabin of fully furnished designated paintings and to see her working on the laptop so focused that she doesnt look at me also and ask me what happened and I was like

Vivaan: Why are not picking up my call?

I asked her directly to know the reason which made her to see towards me with wide eyes.

Vaani(mv): I noticed one man coming into my cabin while working on my laptop and though I know he is my subordinate so I asked him what happened only to hear why are you not picking up my call and I was like who is this and this voice is not familiar with me so I looked up only to see Mr. Vivaan and I was like why is he here and what is he asking me.... so I asked him to clear my confusion.

Vaani: What do you mean by that and why are you here?

Vivaan(mv): Why is she acting all nonchalant doesn't she know I had called her so many times and is she acting like she doesn't want to confess she had not answer it unknowingly because I had shown attitude in apologising to her.

Vivaan: I had called you so many times dont you know and are you acting like you don't know.

Vaani(mv): Ohh is that unknown number was his oh i get it why is he acting all nonchalant.

Vaani: I don't answer unknown numbers sorry you would have call to my secretary. Why you had came all the way here.

Vivaan(mv): I also realized that I could have call another number but why would I had even came here I can't stand a proper reason so I exxagerate one.

Vivaan: Because I had forget to told you the key point of this event which matters to me the most thats I thought it would be better to come here personally and let you know.

Vaani: Ohh thats the thing ohk tell me about it.

I asked him and I guess the proper answer was not that he gave to me from his vivid expressions but nonetheless I dont have the right to ask him.