Chapter 6 : Event

AT VAANI'S OFFICE

Vaani: No Soha I wont listen to you.

I try to act resented with her although I know the reason of her for ditching me last night and I understand her but i love teasing her.

Soha: Please na ani please babe.

I am really feeling sorry for her. Because I know i have been departed from venue last night without informing her.

Vaani: No means no Soha.

I act cold in front of her.

Soha: Let me tell me reason what happened yesterday.

I tries to justify my myself.

Vaani: Speak.

I says in a cold tone.

Soha: See you know I had told you she might had a girlfriend but we were talking and he revealed that she doesnt have a girlfriend till now you know after that I was over the cloud nine and when he asked me for a ride I couldnt refuse him and in all this stuff I forget to let you while leaving and thats why i had message you after we got depart from there. You know my love for him and how i am above the moon in all matters of him.

I states my reason to her and also my reason of happiness last night and in actual I was so relieved that he doesnt have a girlfriend oh my god I still cant control my happiness which was frown till the last night.

Vaani: Ohh is this was the reason you should have told me before na.

I act innocent infront of her.

Soha: Don't you dare say me that you were fooling me and trying to tease me.

I get it. I get her she was trying to make a fool of me and enjoying teasing me.

Vaani: No Soha why would I do that.

I tease her but she gets me.

She tries to catch me and we were running in my cabin.

But at last and we sit gasping for air.

And suddenly she asks me.

Soha: So then how did you get home last night.

I ask her because I know she doesnt have a car and it was late for any cab.

Vaani: Ohh that thing Mr. Vivaan drop me home.

I sigh to her.

Soha: Offoo Mr. Vivaan drop you home. When did this happen? Dont you two hate each other?

I teases her.

Vaani: Well that thing is the same and it does happened last night.

I answers to her question.

Soha: Ohh I dont think you both hate each but I think its contrary.

I says this because I still think that in actual they have something for each other.

Vaani: Everything doesn't happens by your thinking madam and lets get to work. We have to look after all the preparations of tonight's event.

I inform to her. And we dont have actually have time although most of the works are done due to my supportive team but I have to supervise it all again to confirm it.

Soha: Yea yea the event is tonight na and yes have you decided the outfit.

As though I am fashion designer I should know the outfit my best friend is gonaa wear.

Vaani: Oh no I didnt get the time to decide my outfit between all of this stuff. Anyways i have lot of ourfits I will pick any of them.

I inform this to her only to see her pouty.