Chapter 5: Crush Mates

M U L T I P L E   P O V

Vaani(mv): I was doing my work in my cabin whereas a familiar voice in my ears which was in a very loud tone. And I know whose this is. Soha.

Soha(mv): From when I had got into her company I am on cloud nine because I get to see my childhood crush and we are gonna meet soon again I can't process it till now. And I rush to Vaani's cabin after asking from receptionist.

Soha: Heyyy babeee what's up u know what happened just now I can't  believe it.

I exclaimed while entering into her cabin.

Vaani: Hey darling what's up what happened let me also know it.

I asked as excited as she was.

Soha: You remember I told you there was a crush of mine in my school.

I asked hoping she remember because I had told her in our college.

Vaani: Yea yea there was some name Kaushik some I don't remember the name sorry.

I confess her because I remember there was some guy she mentioned the time before a long back but I don't remember the exact name.

Soha: No his name was kushal bhardwaj madam.

I tell her in a excited tone.

Vaani: Ohh yes so what.

I didn't get why she is telling me that.

Soha: His name is kushal bhardwaj madam don't you get it.

I told her once again to let her remember it. Because she has a habit of forgetting names. And this name was a long mentioned.

Vaani: Yea so.... wait what kushal bhardwaj means... he the PR manager of Vivaan Oberoi..?

I replied in a surprising tone because I get it she is talking about pr manager of Vivaan Oberoi.

Soha: Yes yes he is the one you know he met me at the airport and he is the one who dropped me here you know I can't believe it that I met him after all these years.

I informed her out of the cloud nine.

Vaani: Is it for real do you talk to him. What does he thinks of you how was your meeting tell me everything.

I asked her out of curiosity because I still remember how crazy she was about him and never had serious relationship with any other guy despite how many guys were there for her.

Soha: Yea of course listen it went like......

I explained her everything happened in full of joy and she was happy as me  to see me like this.

Vaani: Ohh I get it I get it I remember he was sweet to talk when I met him today. I trust your choice. And I can't wait to see you both together.

I describe my happiness to her.

Soha: Yea I also wanna be with him but I guess he has girlfriend..