Chapter 11: Cheque

VAANI

I am sitting on my chair after coming from the conference room. And my thoughts diverted to the Vivaan's Office scenario. Well I should be informing Soha now because she is the reason behind all these stuff.

FLASHBACK.

"Hey I am so sorry I can't receive your call back then." I apologies to her as soon as I answer her as soon as I answer her call.

"Yea yea it's ok listen I have to talk about something important with you." she informs me an urgency voice.

"Important? what is it?" I questions her confused.

"You heard about the incident happened at the construction of site of Vivaan's." She asks for my approval.

"Yea I do heard about that. Vivaan is so irresponsible that you know he risk many of the lives of the poor people and do not go there se to see them atleast and least he can alteast compensate them but he didnt bother to got out of the office from that incident because he is scared of his responsibilities and I can't think any less of a man like him." I express my thoughts to her.

"Vaani vaani you've got everything in your mind babe." She says in a tone that she knows something or doesnt wanna believe what I said.

"What do you meant by that I've got everything wrong." I ask her confused.

"Do you what happened at the day of the event after you went from there ay early." She asks me as I remember that day because yes I leave early from the day because of my father's health issue.

"Obviously I don't know what happened after I left." I said in a frustrating voice not understanding the situation.

"I guess you need to hear this-- after you left he was gone for a speech to address the people but you know what he said..

It was like building this company was his fathers dream never his but after his father died he continue his father's dream and you know Ive got this from kushal that he always wanted to become fashion designer sounds crazy but he can never accomplished it because of his father's demise at a low age..

You only say to me why would he do like this to ruin his company when he left his dream for his dad's dream...

And what you were saying about not stepping out of the office, behind this it has got only one reason that kushal has strictly restricted for him to step out of the office because of the paparazi words will hurt him a lot because all the paparazi questions will be about his company and directly connected to his father's emotions. And about the workers you mentioned vivaan is letting them to have the best treatment he can and compensated all the families at the best he can do. You know that after checking up from kushal about their conditions every two hours and he personally call each of them daily.

Babe you've got it all wrong." She explains me everything with so steady that I got everything and I feeling myself very low because how I treated him the last time.

I can't think of any other thing other than vivaan right now. Like Soha has to cut the call me again to check if she was listened.

"Hloo vaani where were you I was talking and talking and you weren't saying any thing are you there." She questions as I answer her call again.

"Yes I am listening but I can't stand for myself in this situation. I have humiliated him very much Soha what should I do now." I express my guilt to her right now i can't think of any way to compensate him.

"You don't worry at all why I am here so I can get over the guilt from you so all you have to do this help him to get him out this mess Ms." She tells an idea to remove my guilt from me. And I can't think of any better idea through it so I decided to help him.