Chapter 3: An Apology

V I V A A N  P O V

It has been half an hour since I woke up and I have got ready in blue suit since I have some clothes in my office and a washroom in my cabin though i have a habit of staying at office in nights. I had checked all the documents needed for the meeting. Then I look up after i heard the voice of opening an door only to see kushal grinning and I know what's coming next he is going to ask about the other night so then I stop him from starting his topic by asking meetings timing actually i know the meeting time but now to stop him that's the only way then he blabbered.

"Vivaan don't act smart with me now continue the topic."  He asks me knowingly what i am up to.

"I already told you the other night don't disturb me now" I tries to bash him.

"No you didn't told me whole story I am very excited to know about that girl." He asks me like a kid.

"See I was coming towards the office after knowing the whole messed up thing and I guess I was driving somewhat in speed and then this psycho girl showed up out of nowhere and I saved that psycho and instead of being grateful to me she started aruguing with me for an apology means what I am looking to her I am the Vivaan Oberoi and this girl is asking me to apology and this girl was somewhat interesting means something was there in her  which was holding me from moving on to my way... until i remember about the deal." I said the last part of convo unknowingly means just it came into my mouth.

And he was like "Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhh something something was there haaa I gottt ittt I don't need anything now.." he teases me which was inevitable.

"Mr kushal bhardwaj, where is this what name it was yeah Vaani Mehra it's already time for meeting." I asked him for both genuinely and to stop him from teasing.

"Oh yes it's time let me check" he informs me and walkout from there.

                      V A A N I   P O V

I ve get ready for the office with all essentials of mine. And because of traffic in Delhi it got me somewhat late for his office and I ve pink suit on me. When I reached the company it's really designated with unique things no wondef it's a architecture company and soon as I get into his company I got greeted by one smiling lady who is by the reception and ask me about my whereabouts and when I inform her my identity she got sweet happy and call someone and soon after the call she started giving me direction to somewhere I guess his cabin.

               M U L T I P L E    P O V

Vivaan(mv): As soon as I got the call from my receptionist I inform her to let her come my office with respectfully and I informed kushal to come into my office to handle if something goes wrong. I don't know I have thus strange feeling from when I got to know about her coming into my office maybe because I am sensitive over the event and I guess it is what it is.

Vaani(mv): I am walking towards his cabin and I don't know why I am having this strange feeling maybe it's because... I got interrupted by the receptionist informing that we have reached his cabin and about to open the open the door of the cabin.

Vivaan(mv): I got startled when I hear the opening of the door I stood up and kushal informs me to stay calm and talk to to her peacefully softly...