Chapter 12: Dress

VIVAAN

"Are you for serious vivaan?" Kushal asks me after I informed about me designing the dress for vaani

Vaani when I said this last time. I guess no one has never taken her so beautifully like I had taken like ever.

How can I forget about her taking my name oh my god she will be death of me one day for sure.

"Are you really doing this for vaani?" Kushal continuous way of questioning interrupted me.

"Yes so what happen?" I asked him the fault.

Where I can't see any fault after her doing everything for me when I thought about gifting her thus one thing settles in my mind first.

"But you have never done this for anyone not me also vivaan" kushal questions me again this time he tries to emotionally punch me.

"Yeah but I wanna do for her I just felt that I should do this for her now please don't questions me again and arrange me everything I told you to so."

This was my dream to become fashion designer to design clothes for my family and loved ones. But after my parents death everything was like fall apart. I just wanna complete my father's dream. So I left everything which comes in my way.

My sweetness my heart the love in my heart was only limited to three people and thats where it stays no other room for any girl and my dream...

But after meeting this girl everything feels like has to do love dream sweetness all I have to do is with her.

"What you have told me to arrange Mr. Vivaan" he questions me in a sarcastic tone.

Oh shut I forget to tell him my essentials need that is needed for me to make an dress how can i forget that.

"Yea listen now you have bring me................" I told him all the essenstials I need to make her dress.

I have never been nervous like this any before it's not like I don't know about how to make a dress but I am just concerned with that if she will like it or not.

And then he went to arrange everthing I told him to and I started the preparations by drawing the dress I wanna design in my office itself.

VAANI

"Are you sure you are talking about Vivaan about this?" She asks in a loud voice after I inform about him asking me for friends out of nowhere.

"Yes obvious bro I am talking about him only and isn't this enough he also told me that he will design a dress for me." I exclaim my mixed feelings to her.

"What did you answer him?" She asks me excitedly.

"I said yes ofcourse means he is not that bad person which I thought he was so I said yes." I replies in a matter of factly voice.

"Ohh but I didn't see this ending any soon and I am saying you this guy had fallen head over heels for you." She says teasingly which make my cheeks unwantedly red.

"I don't think so. He is just grateful for about me helping me through the case." I tries to claim the reason.

"Vaani I am telling you, remember us besties are never wrong about the boys of yours we know who are gonna fall for you or already fall for you." She tries to proves her point.

"But you know na Soha what happened in past... I don't wanna repeat it so please stop it here." I express my sorrow deepens inside my heart my eyes covered with all the flashes of past going through it.

"Ok ok stop it we will leave this topic and you know I am gonna tell you the most beautiful exciting happening thing of my life....."

She changes the topic as soon as she realizes that where I am coming from where all my close one knows about my past relationship. And everyone knows I don't like to discuss about it.